I can't believe no one wanted this wand

I had one person interested but this cleaner already has two glided wands. If I was him, I wouldn't get another push wand either. I would invest in a rotary tool or zipper etc. I was going to sell it for 500 and even offered it at 400. I am going to just keep the wand. Professional cleaners need an array of tools for different situations. I cleaned three rugs today with really loose backings and a hole glide is the only way to clean the cloth backing without damaging it. My goal next year is to be consumed with rugs at 3 dollars a foot. It is by far my biggest money maker and a lot easier than wall to wall. Check out this video.

4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeiznsk_KDA4]

IMAG00451.jpg

IMAG00481.jpg

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
There's something I like about that guy! no matter how wet that polyester is.

Odin said:
that is a pretty good video seems like a nice guy too

Do a search on carpet repair or his name. He has a lot of great videos doing various repairs. He shoots the videos to train his employees and does a lot of apartments. Someone should get him on MB. He would be a great addition.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
danielc said:
Re: I can't believe no one wanted this wand

It's not a matter of not wanting it. I was looking to pick up a 4 jet Prochem but, I saw your offer a day or two after you listed it and assumed it was snapped up immediately.. I guess I should have PM's you any way. I just bought a greenhorn that I'm still on the fence about. (I may need to fine tune it a bit to get the maximum performance.)

It would be nice if guys could update their listings occasionally.. I inquire and never get a response. Which leads me to assume the item is sold, only to read later that person boasting or complaining the item is sitting in their garage collecting dust. Figure that one out?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom