I ❤️ Carpet Cleaning

Mikey P

Administrator
I got two today, a last minute "help we moved into our new house, they said they cleaned the carpet but my husband's having horrible allergic reactions" project..

and a prep some MDF for later this week tile cleaning.

Heading back to mars tomorrow if the current round of storms comply...

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Steve Lawrence
I got two today, a last minute "help we moved into our new house, they said they cleaned the carpet but my husband's having horrible allergic reactions" project..

and a prep some MDF for later this week tile cleaning.

Heading back to mars tomorrow if the current round of storms comply...
I have yet to see this MDF stuff. Is it mostly newer homes, Mikey?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Man, I keep getting calls from people in Chico. I had to turn down a large tile jobber yesterday. It's a 60 mile drive for me. I think Google is in glitch mode again. But I'm considering expanding my service into Chico. Once they get a whiff of the Damon method of cleaning the town is mine.

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mikey P

Administrator
Man, I keep getting calls from people in Chico. I had to turn down a large tile jobber yesterday. It's a 60 mile drive for me. I think Google is in glitch mode again. But I'm considering expanding my service into Chico. Once they get a whiff of the Damon method of cleaning the town is mine.

Too many college kids wanting the same day $69 service

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I put a 700 sq ft job on hold Thursday. I sent her a text explaining it wouldn’t be prudent for me to travel 40+ mi to do it. It won’t be soon either. It’s 3 going lower and I’m not Mark Saiger.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
Subtle clues to why hubby is having allergic reactions...
PXL_20210214_180242103.jpg
PXL_20210214_180252597.jpg
PXL_20210214_181442258.jpg
PXL_20210214_181615361.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
there's two very obvious facts here that you morons are overlooking, one I'm wanding with one hand, and two, the gif maker distorts the speed.

At this point I've seen thousands of carpet cleaners running a wand back and forth and I can say without a doubt no one has better technique than me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom