I do not do the *** but

Rob Hobson

my friend said they did tests at Connections. Vortex, Powerclean, Hydramaster and others.

Why do they not show the Aero Tech heat test? They showed all the others. Why not the Heaten machine AT? Somebody that goes over their should ask.

I heared the Powerclean test showed the machine get to 250 then was cut immediatly. I bet because the machine doesn't keep heat for crap.

*** If they are fair then show all the heat tests. Not just the ones you like.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Rob Hobson said:
I heared the Powerclean test showed the machine get to 250 then was cut immediatly. I bet because the machine doesn't keep heat for crap.

If you like I will upload (or email to you) a video of what the Genesis can do - We have down our own video over here of a Genesis while actually cleaning.

I will take your bet Rob... 8) :p

But your right, it doesn't matter what a machine will spike too, it matters what it will maintain.

harryhides

Name
Tony
My 6 or 7 year old 59HP Genesis could not get much over 200 degrees. I did some testing and found that the after burner that takes heat from the engine was not adding much heat. I found out that my after burner heat exchanger only had one pipe inside it. The newer Powerclean heat exchanger had 9 pipes inside it. I called John at Hot Heat Exchangers and his exchanger had over 40 pipes inside it. Now 250 degrees and more depending on jet size is easy.

DannyD

Jim Bethel said:
[quote="Rob Hobson":1x5og8si] I heared the Powerclean test showed the machine get to 250 then was cut immediatly. I bet because the machine doesn't keep heat for crap.

If you like I will upload (or email to you) a video of what the Genesis can do - We have down our own video over here of a Genesis while actually cleaning.

I will take your bet Rob... 8) :p

But your right, it doesn't matter what a machine will spike too, it matters what it will maintain.[/quote:1x5og8si]

Could ya upload it please? I'd like to see it in action. Thanx

Back
Top Bottom