I dont know how they snuck by my sniff detector...

Mikey P

Administrator
1724808190667.png

I take no joy (or video's) in these anymore....

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I often get pictures like this, and requests for the best products and procedures to get it clean.

Nearly always, these contacts are from new cleaners.

After giving them the technical advice they asked for, I give them professional business advice that they didn't ask for:

"The surest sign that you are pricing right and growing as a business is when you quit getting calls to clean such places, and when you do, that you turn them down as tactfully as possible."

There are, of course, exceptions, but I've found in half a century that this is most often true

Mikey P

Administrator
I often get pictures like this, and requests for the best products and procedures to get it clean.

Nearly always, these contacts are from new cleaners.

After giving them the technical advice they asked for, I give them professional business advice that they didn't ask for:

"The surest sign that you are pricing right and growing as a business is when you quit getting calls to clean such places, and when you do, that you turn them down as tactfully as possible."

There are, of course, exceptions, but I've found in half a century that this is most often true
In my superhero days I would have whipped out the rotovac and taking great joy and watching all that filth go up the tube..

4 days later it might have dried

Name
jack zerkie
Taking photos as you finish isn't fair the carpet is still dark because it's wet. Best time is after it's dry it looks much brighter and looks clean mostly the very dirty traffic paths. Iv'e done both and the dry carpet looks great.

Mikey P

Administrator
Being fortunate enough to own one of the very few wands with an interchangeable Glide system what's becoming more and more noticeable to me is the importance of having a hole & slot at your beck & call

This particular rat's nest was overwhelming my hole Glide's ability to slurp from the deepear depths that disgusting ocean of Filth.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just did a hellhole rental like that from some middle eastern who hasn't called me in 10 years. Showed up and it was bad but did it the best I could with a purple power booster. But I get home and notice the garage stinking like weed. Looking to block his number, no talk just action

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom