I don't think I've ever been so bored....

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
I have sat around and played web sudoku and read every post on every board until I think my eyes are bleeding. I don't know how Chavez does it.... :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
oooh no you dihh untt! :evil:

Man I hate the debil! :p

I told you I have a very difficult job!

I have been very busy today, I just multi task (why fookup one thing when I can fookup many)!

I went to a funeral for parent of an employee, went to lunch, paid some bills, worked on billing.

Washed my truck, let it dry and threw a fast coat of Z-2 on it.

Heck I need a nap just thinking about how busy I've been! :wink:

I deserve to knock off early just for putting up with you guys! 8)

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Thank you Lyman, but seeing as I don't have any trucks anymore, I'd have to borrow yours! Now if you were a real friend, you'd unplug one of your customers sump pumps and I'd be really happy! :shock:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Debil
You haven't found a truck yet?

Work but no truck to do it with.....damn!

I bet you've got Koolaid and no sugar, Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham and no burger at home too! :p
:mrgreen:

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
If you get a flood call me, I am sure we can work out something.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Picking up the V tomorrow. But you are right Richard. If I go to make a PBJ samwich, I usually only have 1 or 2 of the 3, bread, jelly or PB. That's why I eat out so much.

If I get one between now and Monday Lyman, I will give you a call for some extraction buddy.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
I bought the 99. Trucks in really good shape. The guy that owns it has gone completely through it. For what I'm paying for it, if it last me a few years, I'll be happy. I've always wanted one and I ain't about to pay $100,000 for one. Figures, now that I'm not on the truck, I get one.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Paint. It won't cost me no $2500-$3000. I got my 12' box painted for $1200. Maaco baby. Last cargo van I paid $2200 to have painted by a local body shop that came highly reccomended as the go to guy, is(was) the worst paint job I've ever had. It cost me $700 for a cargo and $1200 for a box at Maaco. Plus decals, which it's about $450 for the box truck kit. We install ourselves.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
it's just that they reckon your gonna put 24"s on it after the paint sell taco's out the back door at night and sleep of your hang over during the day
they just want you to be a good looking mexi-cant when driving from walmart to walmart

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom