I finally did it!!

FrankSec

After slaving away for about 3 years with my portys I finally went to a truck mount. They say go big or go home so I went big. At first I didn't think I could afford it but the guys over at Steam Brite Supply hooked me up with financing for an El Diablo. I even had enough credit to buy 3 months supply of chemicals. Thanks Donald and crew from Steam Brite Supply.

Frank. :twisted:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Have fun, rough time of year to start, so hit it HARD now that you've jumped in.

Lots of newbies are selling stuff cheap in the spring...

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
The El Diablo is a very nice machine. Just take good care of it. You're production rate is going to increase at least 50% over using a porty so get out there and market your company. Hire some country bands to play a free festival on the San Antone river with your name on the pontoons. Hand out free beer. Or get up at 5 am and pass out thousands of fliers like I did when I got my first TM.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I used a portable for nine years. However I was cleaning windows most days and only did three or four homes/jobs a month in the first 4 years. Your first time on a big job will blow you away. Good luck and come back in a month and tell us all the good and/or bad news on that machine.

FrankSec

Thanks guys. Actually I have been very busy with people getting their homes ready for the hollidays and such. I am doing my jobs in about 1/2 the time now so time to keep pounding the pavement to keep me busy.

Frank

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Or get up at 5 am and pass out thousands of fliers like I did when I got my first TM.
OR hundreds of thousands like I did...............
remember the little drill hookup story where i rolled them up buy the thousands........

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Art Kelley said:
The El Diablo is a very nice machine. Just take good care of it. You're production rate is going to increase at least 50% over using a porty so get out there and market your company. Hire some country bands to play a free festival on the San Antone river with your name on the pontoons. Hand out free beer. Or get up at 5 am and pass out thousands of fliers like I did when I got my first TM.

Were you walking up to residential homes at this time? My dog would go nuts if he heard anyone at that time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom