I finally pulled out my Marty..

Mikey P

Administrator
This lady has been using Stanley steemer once a year for 30 years..

She couldn't believe that I pre vacuumed for longer than they spend cleaning the carpet, was fascinated with the crb and I'd like to say she commented on my hole Glide but she was too busy being appreciative for the two fans that I left behind..

I've been waiting on an excuse to throw the whole glide on the mighty 530 and honestly it felt just like my slot friction wise.. PXL_20231020_190923388.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller

She couldn't believe that I pre vacuumed for longer than they spend cleaning the carpet, was fascinated with the crb and I'd like to say she commented on my hole Glide but she was too busy being appreciative for the two fans that I left behind..

I've been waiting on an excuse to throw the whole glide on the mighty 530 and honestly it felt just like my slot friction wise.. View attachment 124916
Do different pile types change that?

Luky

Name
Mario

I've been waiting on an excuse to throw the whole glide on the mighty 530 and honestly it felt just like my slot friction wise.. View attachment 124916
Stinky Steemer does precisely what you said and charges more than most of us. Not only that, one guy starts the work( tech ), and another ( senior tech) is in the customer's face trying to upsell for the whole 40 minutes they're in the house🤣. Stinky Steemer techs are tough negotiators.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Stinky Steemer does precisely what you said and charges more than most of us. Not only that, one guy starts the work( tech ), and another ( senior tech) is in the customer's face trying to upsell for the whole 40 minutes they're in the house🤣. Stinky Steemer techs are tough negotiators.
Same exact story at a job I just did. Gave her 2 numbers, low end and high end. She kinda smiled and said the high end is still lower than the big company. That was all I needed to hear. They will never be back in that house. Now I got to get her some real entry mats. And I charged the low end to boot. Nice people, and they know exactly what is going on with workers and business. They just sold a family business of 91 years.
That was a great incident, and seems to be trening more noticeably now. My prices went up, but so did my game. And I can still go higher now, just good to know.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
What kind of prices (per ft2) are the big guys like Stanley charging these days? I’m an hour from the nearest city and it’s a very rare occasion to see one of their vans out this way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom