I forgot about us : (

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We gave out Christmas bonuses today along with running an early payroll since we won't work Friday. Dan and I had met a couple of times this week discussing who gets what and how he wanted it given.

After doing payroll and then the bonus checks I was just glad to finish the day with some sanity. It wasn't until I hit the gravel road I realized we didn't give ourselves anything. :eekk:

I called Dan and he didn't care. He said next week is fine.

The nice thing was our employees left with grins on their faces. :smile:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You know your guys are going to spend their Christmas bonus's well before Christmas and are going to be looking at you with puppy dog eyes around Dec 15 or so.

Name
Nate W.
We gave out Christmas bonuses today along with running an early payroll since we won't work Friday. Dan and I had met a couple of times this week discussing who gets what and how he wanted it given.

After doing payroll and then the bonus checks I was just glad to finish the day with some sanity. It wasn't until I hit the gravel road I realized we didn't give ourselves anything. :eekk:

I called Dan and he didn't care. He said next week is fine.

The nice thing was our employees left with grins on their faces. :smile:

Since Dan doesn't care about his, take his bonus as well... I'm sure he wouldn't mind... Maybe arm-wrestle him or something for it...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He was Centennial league wrestling champion for 3 years in high school. He's bigger and taller than I.

I'd race him for it but you guys made fun of me when I ran in Scottsdale. :angry:

:biggrin:

Reactions: dealtimeman

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Gave ours our today too. Always do it this way so they can take advantage of the shopping deals for the holidays.

No bonus for us either. That always shakes out at the end of the year depending on our profits.

Name
Nate W.
He was Centennial league wrestling champion for 3 years in high school. He's bigger and taller than I.

I'd race him for it but you guys made fun of me when I ran in Scottsdale. :angry:

:biggrin:

Age does a lot to people... I'm sure you can take him!! If he's getting the best of you, grab the gooch, idc who you are they'll let go... :eekk:

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I used to work for a guy that would hand out a generous bonus, after New Years day.

His philosophy was that you would spend it on others if received before Christmas.

Reactions: dealtimeman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom