I got a bad review on google

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The guy who built my website screwed me i wasnt going to pay him. but now he is leaving bad comments everywhere. So i mailed a check. if he does not remove his comments i will stop payment on the check...

What can i do about this?

Tyler Woods ? - Jun 12, 2011
Joey Upchurch & Fresh Air Cleaning Service owes on an invoice over 120 days past due on work we did for them. The unprofessionalism displayed in non payment makes me think they take advantage of their clients and customers. In my opinion they are bad to do business with.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
U could say that. I paid someone else to make another one. It sucked. But we will see if he takes it down tommorrow

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Should have just paid him and not let it get this far. If anything you could have paid part and explained why you didn't feel you don't owe it all.

Had you made good on your commitments, you could have left him a bad review. At this point I'd pay it and be done with it.

He is making you look bad, hopefully you can get it resolved quickly!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
if you didn't pay and it's the truth. How is that a bad review?

Just pay it and be done with it. I'm Sure you can get hold of him to take down the review after you pay him. There must be contact information on the bill.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You can flag the review and see what happens. Since it's not related to what you do, it might get taken down.

If the dude did the work and you have an agreement, you should probably pay him.

If the guy is human, he should give you a discount for not being happy with his work.

Don't let a war start that nobody is going to win.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I did pay him I cancellead. But he kept charging me monthly. And I wasn't going to pay for that.

Name
I'm Rick James
meAt said:
joeynbgky said:
The guy who built my website screwed me i wasnt going to pay him. .

I'd like to hear the other side of the story

..L.T.A.

Very true, there is more to this story than being posted. But dave is right, how is it a bad review?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well I got help froma board member awhile ago rerouting my site cause he put a big banner on my site there's a lot more to the story been posted already lol

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
joeynbgky said:
The guy who built my website screwed me i wasnt going to pay him. but now he is leaving bad comments everywhere. So i mailed a check. if he does not remove his comments i will stop payment on the check...

And Thanks alot Junior for reffering him to me.. jerk

What can i do about this?

Tyler Woods ? - Jun 12, 2011
Joey Upchurch & Fresh Air Cleaning Service owes on an invoice over 120 days past due on work we did for them. The unprofessionalism displayed in non payment makes me think they take advantage of their clients and customers. In my opinion they are bad to do business with.

If you don't mail me a check for $10k, I will start posting negative reviews on your company! j.k.

ok, I must say, his method got him paid- kudos to him

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
LOL his method did get him paid. he removed the review and i sent him a check.. So everything has worked out and we got it straightened out..
Everything works out for both parties in the end

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom