I got a couple new toys

Chads

Supportive Member
And I love them they are great. I picked up a used Host machine for fifty bucks in Reno. (Thanks Chris Hagen) and I also picked up a Crain carpet steamer at a Sparks Pawn shop for thirty bucks and well I have been blown away at how much better the steaming machine does for Red stain removal. I haven't always had the best results with cti's red one but thats all I had on my truck the last couple of days and man did I run into tons of red stains on two different jobs I'm talking 15 spots or more each place but using the steamer and leaving it on each spot about minute or more worked awesomes I also ran across a yellow/brown mystery spot that I have seen before and have aways had a hard time removing put a little 40%/ammonia mix on it and steamed it for like five minutes and almost got it out if I stayed and repeated the process it would have likey came out but I was happy with the results. The place was trashed and I already performed miracles on the carpet.
Now the Host machine worked great too. so easy to use for scrubbing I about ready to throw some 175 away. the host scrubbs just as good if not better to me and so easy to use on the floor turned on a little kid could push it around sur lightens the work load on each job. Just thought I would share my experince with you guys. :D

G

Great shopping. I have been shopping around also for new equipment; lotta good use stuff out there; but some I will have to buy new.

Chads

Supportive Member
Well when your Broke dick like I am you have to find good deals and almost every thing is always used. Hopefully this next year the biz will take off and I will be able to buy some new stuff too. I still think that I need to get some more tools to be efficent , so I f you have some you would like to sell me or trade me really cheap, My needs are a Greenhorn wand and a stair tool, and a spotting machine. Oh I also need a extra van or cargo trailer to put my old machine in when I pull it out and put in the newer used one I got.

Chads

Supportive Member
I just had Chris hold it for me until I could pick it up from someone off of Craigslist.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I don't do a whole lot of cleaning Josh, therefore I find that owning one of those is pointless. I don't run into that bad of situations that my RX 20 won't handle that I would need an extra scrubbin on top of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom