I got a moderate PeePee job coming up

Mikey P

Administrator
One of my riding buddies Grandma moved into a home that had the local 1980s cleaner "work extra hard" on a few areas but the odor is still strong when you put your nose to the carpet and in the air when the humid out.

The contaminated areas show up lightly under a UV light but I'm sure were much brighter and thicker before Mr trigger spray or do this thing..

I plan on dousing the heck out of it topically, running one if these through a hydroforce and forcing it into the pad and giving it an hour to do its thing

What's your experience with these two products?
PXL_20210224_182956290.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
One of my riding buddies Grandma moved into a home that had the local 1980s cleaner "work extra hard" on a few areas but the odor is still strong when you put your nose to the carpet and in the air when the humid out.

The contaminated areas show up lightly under a UV light but I'm sure were much brighter and thicker before Mr trigger spray or do this thing..

I plan on dousing the heck out of it topically, running one if these through a hydroforce and forcing it into the pad and giving it an hour to do its thing

What's your experience with these two products?View attachment 106321
Ask Damon's customers.

Reactions: Nomad74

scotty747

Havent even used the cide because the P-Lyme has taken care of odor every time I'v used it.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've changed my original thoughts I had on enzymes to loving P-limeZyme

I just cleaned a house that a lady had several cats and moved out yesterday. I sprayed the cat piss with PZ, let it sit for 20min, HWE full heat @600psi just water rinse and the spot and smell were gone! Best Enzyme urine treatment out there. I know because I tried all the other crap that the soap salesmen promise

Name
Jeff T

What's your experience with these two products?View attachment 106321
When I run out of p-lime-zyme, I put 2 cups of lime-cide in a gallon of 40 vol, spray heavy on affected spots, let dwell 1/2 hr, extract, multiple dry stroke.
Non issues...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
To be successful with our Zyme products

Apply at 4 to 1 application (4 parts warm water with one part Zyme of your choice)

DON'T use any other chemistry (It will slow down the bacteria from getting to the organic material to consume organic materials and secrete more enzamatic materials)

TURN your truckmount heat down to 120 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit (warm water helps the bacteria get active quicker. HOT water can kill the bacteria)

PEROXIDE will kill the bacteria enzyme so only mist the carpet tips for a stain that most likely had been caused by homeowners. OdorOxy will work for this.

ALLOW AT LEAST 30 MINUTES dwell time for the bacteria to double to triple (there's 1.5 billion enazamaitc material per OUNCE in P-Lime-Zyme and P-Zyme Eucalyptus Mint)

You will most likely not need another cleaner (even though this is a neutral cleaner) but if you feel you need more punch, prespray over top the Zyme products AFTER your 30 minutes (or more) dwell time.

Clean, extract and can even have our Saiger's Cide products in the prespray after dwell time or post spray an area of concern.

Best wishes and thanks for giving our products a try!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Using some p-lyme on Monday. Customers really like the eucalyptus

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator

who cares, post a video of you walking your dogs on the beach.

• Eyeroll
  • Haha
Reactions: Rick J and FredC

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Tempted right now I use pet stain off by Harvard and I know that is who makes Mark's products. But I have a distributor here in town and I can just go in and get them off the shelf with no shipping.
Many years ago I tried products as most of us carpet cleaners are want to do LOL had stuff shipped from the Left Coast really liked it. worked well and it did have somewhat of a lime fragrance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom