I got bit

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FCC said:
No.... I was waiting for a few more peeps (other than Mikey) to endorse it before I tried it. Also with the smaller volume of cleaning I do and having someone who essentially does what this system does its hard for me to justify until I get "bigger". Looks like a solid system though and from what I've read would not hesitate to use it if I actually had the need. I've researched a few of these types of programs/ systems and the only one I've seen that I think would be better is one (can't remember off hand) that integrates with quickbooks......but it does not have the marketing aspect which imo is a HUGE benefit

McCreary and I have been pushing it for a while now. I know you read all the posts.
Anyway, great program still and get's better everytime I learn something new.

One thing that sucks is this

If you want to run another route, it's an extra $20.00 a month.
I really don't understand it. I can put a hundred jobs on one route, so it doesn't seem like it would be more work for SM either way.
It's just easier for me to separate jobs to routes when I send packets the the cleaners.
So I guess I am paying for convenience.

But if that's the worst of it and if I need a route bad enough to pay for it, then it can't be all that bad.

Mikey P

Administrator
Service Monkey will be doing a live presentation here on the Greenhorn room about their 7 step program on July 1st.

I'm hoping we can talk them into hiring Mark @ Jon Don to redesign those :shock: cards

I'm sure they do the job but great googaliee moogalies are they ever fugly.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
typo right on the front page in a testimonial...oye :roll: someone runnin that company from their mobile home?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Service Monkey will be doing a live presentation here on the Greenhorn room about their 7 step program on July 1st.

I'm hoping we can talk them into hiring Mark @ Jon Don to redesign those :shock: cards

I'm sure they do the job but great googaliee moogalies are they ever fugly.

I think Mrs homeowner likes the cards.
They are not all "ady". They are just friendly reminders.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Derek said:
typo right on the front page in a testimonial...oye :roll: someone runnin that company from their mobile home?

What's the typo?

Is that Kevin McCreary in that pic.
The pirate looking dude standing on the bumper?

Just curious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom