$40

57FAADFC-94B8-4CC9-9C0C-CBD7F71DDA4A.jpeg

Reactions: Living The Dream

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
I like Kirbys.

I also like Marty. He is cool. I like him a lot. I wonder if he likes me. Probably not, but I can still wonder.

I know Mikey likes me. He thinks I am weird. I may be. Actually I know I am.

I like to see myself type.

That's a nice looking Kirby but Mikey is right, you should have held out and found one with self propel... Once you have one of those you'll wonder why you've waited so long. Kinda like one of my hugs. Once you've had one you'll wonder why you ever waited so long and then you'll not want to let go.

I want to hug Marty one day. I wonder if it will ever happen.

Oh well... time for more coffee.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Dang it!!! I knew you guys would pop my bubble. I don’t know anything about kirbys. I still have some Royal bags in my building. Maybe they’ll fit

as long as it doesn’t scream like my royals did...I’ll use it. If it’s Like my royals and is louder than Damon’s Amtex...I’ll throw it in the scrap metal pile

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
congratulations
you're now a member of the Kirby Kluless Kult Klub

you bought a big heavy clunky dinosaur that doesn't vac any better than a dozen other lighter, easier to use uprights on the market

way to go, Sparky

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Dang it!!! I knew you guys would pop my bubble. I don’t know anything about kirbys. I still have some Royal bags in my building. Maybe they’ll fit

as long as it doesn’t scream like my royals did...I’ll use it. If it’s Like my royals and is louder than Damon’s Amtex...I’ll throw it in the scrap metal pile
I have thrown both my Kirbys in the dumpster after your last vac thread motivated me to buy a light weight blue vacuum. Haven’t missed those heavy sumbitches one day since. You will find that it hits the edges better. But nothing will edge as good as a hip vac.
This dang board has turned me into pre vac freak. It’s my favorite part of the job now. Thanks guys. Really.

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
I have thrown both my Kirbys in the dumpster after your last vac thread motivated me to buy a light weight blue vacuum. Haven’t missed those heavy sumbitches one day since. You will find that it hits the edges better. But nothing will edge as good as a hip vac.
This dang board has turned me into pre vac freak. It’s my favorite part of the job now. Thanks guys. Really.
You may be weirder than me.

Most likely not though...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m glad you took my vacuum advice. I still stand firm on that with the light plastic vacuums I have in my truck. I just bought this Kirby because I felt left out of the Kirby club. It was cheap and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. And the person I bought it from was a customer of mine.

As for mikeys question on Craigslist being up here in the hills...it is. But most of the stuff up here on that site is car parts and crappy yard sale items. Poor people keep their kirbys.

Reactions: Trip Moses

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If I don’t like it, I might promote it to be my new pig manure/Pine chip vacuum at the AstroTurf jobs

I just landed another FFA school.

Reactions: hogjowl
Back
Top Bottom