I got punked!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was all geeked for the raffle chillin with my boys when my hero Arron Groseclose and Mikey call my name for a 4k porty I almost danced to the stage when I realized they were just kidding! DOAH! I was dreaming of becoming Art and selling my truckmounts and living the electric dream, I guess thats what I get for dropping my Dad in your lap and disappearing. :) :) ;)

Other then that had a great time demoing, playing and laughing with all the good people at the Experience this year, great raffle, great cause.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
69207f00bccd3f378718121e6ef9ef17.jpg

From the game watchdogs.

Able 1

Name
Keith
That's nothing new, Werner actually won something in Tenn. and Mike gave it to someone else! He said he didn't need it..LOL

Reactions: Mikey P and SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I really wouldn't mind a Cfx from rotovac when I can't reach with a truckmount the new hand truck porty looks cool
Where's the website?

Mikey P

Administrator
We weren't trying to mess with Sam

Aaron, whom I've known since 1988, asked me if it was
true that I worked for the infamous Millers Carpet Care so I looked out into the crowd for Sam and we made eye contact...

Sorry Clayton...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
He was our Chemspec rep for years before he went to Baltimore and ran Chemspec, He was replaced by Roger Shepherd, then Tim Baker for along time.

Reactions: Mikey P

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I was really hoping for that porty as well... I bet I put 200 tickets in that box to try to stack the odds in my favor. I should have known better tho when you have luck like mine lol. Ahh well it was all for a good cause and I did end up with a really expensive Duck Guard :) Was a great time for sure tho. Thanks to Mikey and everybody else who had a hand in putting it on.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom