I GOT THE LETTER

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Thing is I never bought a glide nor do I use one.

But this pisses me off anyway.

And why did Greenie and Lisa's attorney even allow a customer list to be given away?

I'm hoping that someday this collection of carpet cleaners from around the world will unite into a world wide association.And with our full support and financial resources we can address this travesty on equal ground.
I think its appalling that this happened and you should too.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
a few well placed one-word emails to them should do the trick.

thanx --- Derek.

G

I got mine today when I went to the post office...

I go to Mike..who is it from? Some place in Utah..ahh..can I not pick it up. Sure he goes...and I asked if I can write return to sender..and a note with it...he goes..why not..give it a try.

So Mike was watching me sign "GFY CHEMWHOOO!!!" Mike asked..what does that mean? I go it will take a 24 pack of MGD to tell you.

Chad

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But Dan is it that hard to fill out your profile properly?

Dan Joner

Please help me. I'm 57 years old and it's difficult to do the complex things.

Appalling, isn't it?

Kevin

I just got notice I have a certified letter. should I waste my time picking it up?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i got all kinds of gliders for my Challenger. how come no one sends me letters :cry:

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Jimmee,

You must have pissed off Lisa or Jeff sometime in the past.

Hence, you were added to the list.

It's too late to repent. You must suffer judgement. You have been convicted of Glide Annoyance in abstencia.

GRHeacock

I got mine today.

Ain't it sad they pick on a poor old retired guy?

The letter sez the glides are to be returned to Lydon and Smith, then delivered to Harris Research for destruction.

Destroy them? Dispose of them? I doubt it.

Gary

Dan Joner

Call KoKoKonsulting, I'm sure he'll be able to help you get on their list. He helps me all the time.

Greenie

Sorry guys, the "list" was never supposed to be viewed by HRI, or any public entity, both legal council signed a CONFIDENTIALITY agreement, those documents were to be return to GreenGlides at the completion of the case.

A lawyer can be disbarred for such actions.

Do ya think we might prosecute?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Some one scan in your letter so we can all see it. That way we can make up a good response to the letter. If I get one... I plan to say That it is a financial burden for me to ship anything. (I hate paying for shipping anyway.) I know Luddy is in. Who else wants HRI reps to have to come to your home or office & pick up the products. I can see about 10000 HRI staff being beaten senseless or arrested fr trespassing.

Do ya think we might prosecute?
No just make them do the case pro bono OR ELSE! :!:

Scott

How about this?

"Dear sirs,

I understand you received my name from a list supplied under confidentiality agreement in the court of law. Please forward your information-gathering process so my attorney can review whether or not your company violated my state's privacy law."

WARNING! I am not an attorney, just thinking out loud. I will talk to my attorney about this in the coming days.

Unfortunately, I have not received a letter yet so can't show him the burden of proof.

Scott

PS - When I was on the BOD, the IICRC attorney would not authorize sharing, selling or distributing the CF or Cert. Tech list to ANY 3rd party vendor, group, individual, association, etc. W/O an "opt-in" policy agreed to and signed by the Cert. Tech or CF. He made it very clear that Cali. and several states have extremely strict privacy laws. I just wonder if this might be their Achilles heel.

Jester

prosecute. there harassing your customers and broke a confidentiality agreement. I think that was a pretty big mistake on their part.

Anyone coming to my door has to get through "Budweiser" (my pit bull) first. If they make it past him, I got a 12" Castex that i'm just waiting for the opportunity to stick it someones a$$. :D

JohnnyV

I got one today. My wife signed for it and then opened it and then couldn't understand Why I was Pissed! I was just in the next room! I asked her why she would take it upon herself first of all to sign for a letter for "Ultimate Floor Care" and Secondly why the hell did she feel the need to open it. "WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME NOT TO SIGN FOR ANYTHING" she says. I really don't understand how they can expect an "End User" to be involved in any such action. They can also Kiss my Ass as I do not intend to send my "Wand Protector" anywhere. They want written Assurance within 2 weeks that I have terminated all use of said products......Sheesh..

Neva

I go glideless also. I am old school and wand with no glide.

However I still got the same freakin letter.

I'm seeing it is all about the money and the market share. What it has to do with glides....anyways...people must have a lot time to write a ton of letters and sign them.

However I've sent in a special letter right back. At the end of the letter I wrote in the slogan "What can't we all just glide along?"

Hopefully some good will come out of this. Hang in there....it is interesting to see how many will use the glide and how some are willing or hoping for a change in having more ergonomic tools being readily available.

So I continue to wand with no glide. It really burned me up that my glides from Kenny never fit right and I spent x amount of money on them. But that is the past so we must move forward.

So I am glideless in MN! huh....

Anyone boycotting Chem dry yet? Home depot? Ok I shut up now....gnight all!

Neva

Just get along darn it....

Funny Jeremy...yea they can come pick up ol Kennys glides...they are paper wieghts anyways or collecting dust somewhere...LOL! Come get the plastic if it hasn't been recycled already.

geesh...k it's late past my bedtime..that what i get for working late hrs.

"Why Can't We All Just Glide Along?"

want a copy of my letter Adam? :D

Matt King

I got my letter today to.. This whole deal should be on Bill Oreilly's 'Most ridiculous item of the day' segment. :roll:

A

anspach

sadly I have not received my letter I am so disappointed - I so wanted to send a certified letter to HRI and their shitty lawyers along with a picture of my ass for them to kiss

and that is me being as nice as I can be

Michael Ellis

Name
Michael Ellis
I sent them a bill today for my time picking up their letter at the post office. I also told 'em it'll be 1.5% interest per month after net 30.

R

R W

Jeez....I got one today. And we just ran out of Charmin..... I don't have any idea what they're talking about.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Wife signed for mine today, I could yell at her but she wouldn't give a damn & probably wont cook dinner.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Received mine today as well. Sent off an on-line letter to Home Depot. Also an email to the law firm with a question I had.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom