I gots me a HOss 700

C

cucu

to try out for a few days THANK YOU CMS. i hope they have insurance on the thing cause if it can be broken ...I CAN DO IT

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Give it hell Cu and tell us how it holds up, after all our tech's will sure give it to it.
I watched the videos and it sure looks impressive on YouTube.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Hey Richard, that's a Toyota Hi Ace, SLWB (Super Long Wheel Base).

Come in both petrol (gas), with an option for lpg to run as well as gas.

Also a diesel model.

Five door, high roof van.

The Toyota Hi Aces have been very popular down under for many years in most service industries.

Here's a link.

http://www.toyota.com.au/hiace

Shorty.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks Shorty!

Those look good, I wonder when we will get them. If Nissan is selling their van now I wonder if Toyota is next?

15gns-hiace-accessories-accessorised-hiace-300x169.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Bob Foster said:
Lot of cools stuff down there but it won't meet collision standards or pollution standards.

Nice Nissan and VW vans too

http://www.ooyyo.co.nz/used-volkswagen- ... 86354.html

http://img03.carview.co.jp/trade/img03/ ... 81/01w.jpg

Hey Bob, not sure if you mean Mexico or down under.

Down under we have very strict design standards that do include collision & pollution standards amongst many other things.

Our Hi Aces are very safe to drive with front air bags and ABS braking as standard.

The only thing retarded in them (apart from some drivers) is the mid-placed engine.

You may want to check out some of the Bethels units at Powerclean.com.au

My oldest is an '86 model and the only loose nut on it is behind the steering wheel. shiteatinggrin

Shorty.

Bob Foster

The Mexican stuff has different standards than Canada and the US. They don't allow it to be imported into USA or Canada. The Auzzie stuff is a different thing.

C

cucu

this is a serious tread about the hooss 700

but i did talk to a guy from ford today and he said they are bringing out a 16" longer transit connect here in the states but not the full size transit

F

Flashcat

Cheers about the van - we have been very happy with the setup Jim organised for us!! We wanted something that would look Flash.. and the Hiace is great to drive too shiteatinggrin

All thats missing is a quality rotary extractor :roll:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Only One Of the distributors around me have one and I want to try it but don't have the time or patience to just try it in the store need to try it in a real dirty carpet. So far I am very satisfied with the 360 other than the streakin on some carpet types.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have not got mine yet so I can not say to much....but after all the reading and home work that I have been doing on it I really expect it to blow the RX and the 360i out of the water.....

to be honest I really hope it does because I cant wait to get the 360i the hell back off my truck.....

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jim;

I've been impressed by the attention to detail that Sapphire put into this equipment.

The Spraying Systems flow restrictors allow four different levels of water flow . . .

varying from low moisture with good agitation to . . .

high flow with aggressive agitation.

I also like the ability to get very close to the wall with the flexible bumper.

http://ccs5.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=4934

Larry

Jim Martin said:
I have not got mine yet so I can not say to much....but after all the reading and home work that I have been doing on it I really expect it to blow the RX and the 360i out of the water.....

to be honest I really hope it does because I cant wait to get the 360i the hell back off my truck.....

Jim why don't you just go back to an unglided wand? I heard the TI wand sucks without a glide because it is too light. The four jet is perfect though. Just picked up some new jets.

EDIT: The Hoss looks very impressive.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ron Lippold said:
jim i thought you loved the 360i

once I started seeing and realizing what it was doing ...it has spent more time in my truck then on the carpets...the thing streaks bad on pile carpets
My RX went out and that is why I got one...since then I have pieced together the old RX and have been making it run....
it shines on berber and CGD..aside from that it is nothing but garbage....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Larry Cobb said:
Jim;

I've been impressed by the attention to detail that Sapphire put into this equipment.

The Spraying Systems flow restrictors allow four different levels of water flow . . .

varying from low moisture with good agitation to . . .

high flow with aggressive agitation.

I also like the ability to get very close to the wall with the flexible bumper.

http://ccs5.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=4934

Larry

I have been pretty impressed with it since it came out and I have yet to even touch one...I was at interlink the other day to see if they had one and they did not expect to get one in....to tell you the truth I have been pretty impressed with just about everything that has came out of the SS barn...they have stepped up there game a few notches...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:
Jim Martin said:

Jim why don't you just go back to an unglided wand? I heard the TI wand sucks without a glide because it is too light. The four jet is perfect though. Just picked up some new jets.

EDIT: The Hoss looks very impressive.

I am and always will be an avid rotary cleaner....wands just do not do as good of a job as a rotary...

lance

Larry, both videos you have embedded in the Hoss description are the same. They are both about the head design.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Wow! Since I made my previous post (bump) I was watching the numbers- we were at 733 views on this thread now we are sitting at 796!!

I guess there are a lot of people interested on what will come out of the hoss deal.

Who has one that used it more than once or twice? No distributors and folks with financial ties to sapphire need to report. :lol:

I truly am fascinated with the way equipment being hyped up and torn down around here. I guess the latest one would be RV-360i.

Larry will be here shortly saying "I told you so with the board de jour" :lol: :lol: :lol:

postaldave

Yea I have a comment, It the staggered the jet's ,why did'nt they staggered the Vac pick ups as well to line up with the jet's. or make them wider.Da

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom