I had a bad day

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
First off, it rained all day. My first job today was a No-Show.

I then went to my second job, which was a tile cleaning in a restaurant. After about 20 sqft of tile cleaning I lost all suction. It turned out the tile was Covered with 20 years of wax. The wax was clogging up my Dev filter. I didn’t notice the wax when I initially looked at it but I figured it out fast when I started cleaning. I wrapped up my hoses and rescheduled the job for next week. I’ll be returning with Bone-saw floor stripper and do it up right. I don’t do floor stripping, but looks like I am this time.

Went off to my third job and encapped an 800 sqft office. The place needed major vacuuming and debris picking up. So, I dug in.

So after my hard day, I decided to reward myself and went to Taco Bell for a Mexican Pizza with extra cheese. I grab my food and took it back to my shop to eat it. I opened my pizza and was welcomed by a Mexican Pizza with NO cheese. Errrrrrr!!!

I’m not mad about the rain, the client not showing up, about the 20 years of wax build up, or about the heavy debris left on the floor. I’m really pissed about my cheese missing!

E671D371-6256-41F3-B9CA-3873CEA21E0E.jpegAFAD3C14-BE5C-42D1-8D0F-92E0EF80D45D.jpeg

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My day got even better. When I got in my truck to drive home from the shop, my truck battery was dead. I left the damn lights on all day. I drove home my carpet van.

Reactions: Doug Rice

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
First off, it rained all day. My first job today was a No-Show.

I then went to my second job, which was a tile cleaning in a restaurant. After about 20 sqft of tile cleaning I lost all suction. It turned out the tile was Covered with 20 years of wax. The wax was clogging up my Dev filter. I didn’t notice the wax when I initially looked at it but I figured it out fast when I started cleaning. I wrapped up my hoses and rescheduled the job for next week. I’ll be returning with Bone-saw floor stripper and do it up right. I don’t do floor stripping, but looks like I am this time.

Went off to my third job and encapped an 800 sqft office. The place needed major vacuuming and debris picking up. So, I dug in.

So after my hard day, I decided to reward myself and went to Taco Bell for a Mexican Pizza with extra cheese. I grab my food and took it back to my shop to eat it. I opened my pizza and was welcomed by a Mexican Pizza with NO cheese. Errrrrrr!!!

I’m not mad about the rain, the client not showing up, about the 20 years of wax build up, or about the heavy debris left on the floor. I’m really pissed about my cheese missing!

View attachment 95529View attachment 95530
Fair to say you were cheesed off?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom