I had a nice drive to work today...

Bob Foster

DSC03305.jpg

DSC03306.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

Bob Foster

That bumper was dragging. I had the door open because I was draining the tank. I need to raise the rear bumper.

Mike Draper

Bob Foster said:
That bumper was dragging. I had the door open because I was draining the tank. I need to raise the rear bumper.

Draining the tank into that pristine water? Where is the EPA when we need them?

Bob Foster

We are going to use another ramp nearby to take it off. Plus it will be completely empty of water.

lance

Bob, how many gallons of fresh water do you carry? How many rooms can you do with it?

Bob Foster

150 gallons Running flat out on large areas I might get 3 hours out of it if I hold my tongue right using a Greenhorn with 02s. I usually can make it through most days without refilling unless I am on a tile job.

My TNT has 120 gallons of usuable waste tank capacity.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
That just looks like a fun day. Whatever is on the other end of the ride has to be worth enough to pay for the transit.

I think he meant draining his fresh water tank

Not that Bob would dump his waste tank in the water, but untreated sewage goes into the Strait from Victoria at a rate of about 4 million cubic feet per day. Might be tough to get excited about fining someone for dumping a waste tank there.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not that Bob would dump his waste tank in the water, but untreated sewage goes into the Strait from Victoria at a rate of about 4 million cubic feet per day. Might be tough to get excited about fining someone for dumping a waste tank there.
:shock:
Does it affect the taste of the fish?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Doc Holliday said:
:shock:
Does it affect the taste of the fish?

It has defiantly aFFecTeD..."ShIt-fOr-bRaInS"...OOPs.! "I mean my buddY BoB"...:p :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom