I hate cancer! Blessings to those who help others!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Yesterday's events at the Ronald McDonald House that Mikey and many led really brought a lot of thanks in my heart for what all of you do! I wasn't there, but I saw pics and videos and know your incredible wonderful work and giving!

Yesterday, me and the pups spent a day at Honeymoon Island Dog Beach (yeah I felt a bit guilty not being at the RMH) remembering our Little girl Lola the Mini Schnauzer.

She passed this summer 2019 from lymphoma and cancer in her stomach. She was an amazing little spirit!

Our Schnoodle we just discovered might be experiencing some kidney problems. 😕

Yesterday was fun and sad at the same time remembering our beach walks. Our new little girl Luna has really helped to put a patch on the hole in our hearts.

Just this morning as I was editing this video I had tears and she put both paws around my neck and hugged me for quite some time. Our pups have been a blessing!

Blessings to all from our family! My mom is a cancer survivor. I CANNOT IMAGINE A CHILD HAVING TO ENDURE CANCER!

Lola's last trip last year to Honeymoon Island here:

Be Well

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Here I thought you might feel guilty because your #lovely is back in that refrigerator holding things together while you’re at the beach. Not that I’m trying to start anything, but, I feel guilty for you, #jussayn🤷🏼‍♂️ I know, #somebody’s gotta do it😬

Reactions: Mark Saiger

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Glad to hear the new pup is helping to patch the hole in your hearts. We've had to put a few dogs and cats down through the years (usually from cancer). And although a new pet helps to be a distraction from the heart hole the prior pet left, you'll still always miss your old pal too. Enjoy Honeymoon Island - Dunedin is awesome!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom