I hate that I waited so many years to use jet extenders

Name
Nate W.
I have used one.

It's hard to go back to a rigid wand after using a real DevPro.. My true first wand was a 6 jet PCTI.. I still have the 1" extenders on it.. I have used the 1/2" extenders as well..

Closets, behind doors, offset landings, under beds/furniture.. It's a breeze wand.. My RV360i and 360xl can't do that.. The only downside to a Power Head is raking with a nap brush.. Not that clear bristle old school rake for shag rugs that Saiger and others use to rake carpet.. If you want to talk about corn rowing carpet, use that rake..

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I say mikey, Marty and larry are idiots of the day

It’s working awesome

AADFE49C-9D03-4A63-B893-5EFEFBB16EDF.jpeg 929685EF-A798-4700-B91C-FC6B00B05CA6.jpeg

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Honestly I would love to buy a devastator but I love the sapphire titanium wands and am afraid that I wont like it as much as the sapphire... Also I don't know how it compares to the tony dang wand but if it is similar or the same I don't care for it.

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
No bridge marks!
I noticed that too. I don't know why it showed the marks on the first job and not the second. I increased the water pressure on the second job to try to cause distortion and it didn't happen. I'll leave it at the set psi of 600today and see if it gives the same result. I like the new glide much better than the one I bought a couple years ago

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I noticed that too. I don't know why it showed the marks on the first job and not the second. I increased the water pressure on the second job to try to cause distortion and it didn't happen. I'll leave it at the set psi of 600today and see if it gives the same result. I like the new glide much better than the one I bought a couple years ago
Feel the love...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

hogjowl

Idiot™
It’s not normally a problem if you always clean thick pile, large denier carpets. It’s going to be in the cheaper grades that it shows up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom