I have a CRB to auction off, what size would get you to bid?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
10” just because my 15” is about 75 pounds. That is heavier than I like, unless I need that sort of power. A light CRB would be much handier to use.

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Depends on users age and usage.

10 for you old fookers that don't have a back left or just do residential.

If you still have the balls to lift a 15, it will be more productive in a commercial setting.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

If you still have the balls to lift a 15, it will be more productive in a commercial setting.
Reason I like my 15 is the wheeled tray it sits on. It rolls around and goes upstairs easily. The 10, I have to carry.

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Don't you have some vacuuming and dusting to do Molly Maid?

Name
Matt Ross
I have a 13inch and I think it's about the perfect size for my work. I've used it in big areas and small areas. No one wants to carry two different sizes with them.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
There is something wrong in this world when a CRB wholesale is $1,800 and retail is $2,800. I'm sorry, but if no one is going to say it, I will stand up and say it. The prices on these things are just ridiculous.

I've been using my 15" CRB heavily for 6 years now. Yesterday the gears locked up on me. I paid $1,900 for my CRB 6 years ago. I thought that was nuts then, but now seeing them retail for $2,800, just nuts. I got my machine working again after the gears lockup, but who knows how long it will last. I'm ordering new gears but getting the cover off is going to be an issue. I'll probably need to drill the heads off the screws because they are stuck in there. So, I'm looking for a new one.

Even the Mytee 10" at $1,300 seems expensive to me. I like that it's belt driven and easier to fix. They will be coming out with a 17" next year, but for how much? My guess is about $1,500 to $1,700.

I know $2,800 for a CRB shouldn't be hard for us to swallow. Hell, that is 2 or three good days of work for a tool that will last for years and will get used on almost every job. Yeah, I get it. But It's still expensive in my mind. Bash me all you want, that's how I feel. I need more time to process this and justify the purchase.

Time for coffee.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I still haven’t received mine yet, but they’re here in OKC. I bought two, 10 and 15 from Rick. But I leased them so I wouldn’t think about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom