I have a secret Admirer!!!!<-----------

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Today i received this email from some low class cleaner in my area apparently...

Must be a real class act! What do you think?

"seen you on the cleaning boards and your pricing we are right in Smokey Point not far from you and just wanted to check you out so we shopped you with friends in lake Stevens, most I can say is you tell some very tall tails on the internet. it's a small world have a phenomenal day"

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Thats what low lifes do as they have no balls to come on here using their real name .

No wonder we all get such bad raps by the public when you have low life scum sucking janitor type carpet :shock: cleaners around.

Rex Tyus

bensurdi said:
Today i received this email from some low class cleaner in my area apparently...

Must be a real class act! What do you think?
"seen you on the cleaning boards and your pricing we are right in Smokey Point not far from you and just wanted to check you out so we shopped you with friends in lake Stevens, most I can say is you tell some very tall tails on the internet. it's a small world have a phenomenal day"

I think he is saying you are full of shit, and you post on the boards higher prices than you actually get. But I may have misunderstood. :?

Too bad he don't have the nads to let you know who he is. You could straighten out any confusion he may have.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I am aware of what the guy was insinuating. I've just never had an adult act like such a child. The weird thing is it just doesnt make any sense... I can't figure out what he really means because I do charge .55 for my deep clean and .85 for my always clean, what's there to lie about?

F

FB7777

I'm a complete fraud

I just come here because I'm lonely and need artificial validation

Mike Draper

I think he is just jealous because he is still a bottom feeder, and even at that he prolly hasn't learned to make a decent living being a bottom feeder.

Bob Foster

bensurdi said:
Typically you want to offer 3 packages.

Say.. Basic, Deep and Always Clean... But for me, the basic cleaning was not the type of cleaning that my company is about.. so I dropped it. Leaves them with two choices, the best carpet cleaning they've ever seen in their life, or the best carpet cleaning they've ever seen in their life every 6 months.

We have the two packages but experience has taught me that you DONT put a price per SF on the package sheet in your sales presenation folder. Sometimes you walk into homes that have not had their carpets cleaned in 5 years and have stains everywhere... theres no way I'm only charging .55 per SF on something like that.

Under normal circumstances we would charge .55 for our deep and .85 for our Always clean package. About 90% of our clients go with the Always clean package which gives us a average ticket price of around $800.00 with no questions asked.

AND NO, it's not just because I am in an upper end area, i get those prices with middle class as well.

If you would like to know how I get an average ticket of $800 and how to put together a Killer sales folder and sales bag and all the other stuff we do than let me know-

Bullshit!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Damn dude! I just saw that you tried to sell that TM to help your parents out on another board. :shock:

Good gaskets for cheap LMAO!!!

Walt

Ben called my office three times pretending to be a customer while I was on vacation. He asked for specific information on cleaners and carpet protector. I never spoke with him because our receptionist thought he might be a cleaner and googled his phone number. So, I just ignored him.

Sorry Ben :roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm curious, Ben.
what percentage of revenue is your ad budget?

I'm also curious what line of sales you were in before you started a CCing biz?
Surely you must of been in sales (and a very good salesman) to be able "average" $800 tickets in your first year of biz

and I really wish the dude that shopped you would chime in.
Come dude, don't be a chicken sheet, speak up

.L.T.A.

That's why I never post anything on any of the boards that I wouldn't want my competitors to see.
Even my friendly competitors.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Walt said:
Ben called my office three times pretending to be a customer while I was on vacation. He asked for specific information on cleaners and carpet protector. I never spoke with him because our receptionist thought he might be a cleaner and googled his phone number. So, I just ignored him.

Sorry Ben :roll:

interesting.
What's up with that, Bennie?
Walt's a good dude and would probably answer your questions "IF" you weren't being a deceptive slithery SNAKE about it

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
I feel your pain Ben.

Nobody believe the rates I get either buddy.

Odin is a .10 apartment hack who is bitter at the world.

If you saw his POS rig you'd see why he can't get more.

He should build himself a Vortex.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Ben that is awesome that you are getting an average of $800 per ticket. You only have to do 2 jobs a day for 1600 bucks. Keep up the good work.

Golden Boy

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
First off it is "Wieden & Kennedy"
Secondly your father is not the president unless he has a completely different last name and a completely different location in the world. Unless you are wiedens kid or kennedys kid your lying.

They are cofounders and President and they don't have VPs they have Directors and Partners

RickL

Greg look again!<-----------

Greg read his statement before you respond he said "father in law" !!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
he is full of shit. His father inlaw is not the head of wieden and kennedy. First off he wouldn't have spelled the company name wrong.

I am not going to waste my time reading complete bullshit. That is why I skim past FCCs posts. No matter how you present Wieden and kennedy being in your immediate family your full of shit. They are the largest independent marketing company in the world.

diamond brian

Ben's website is better than most of ours. His customers' recommendations seem genuine. A little too much JP for my personal tastes, but I can see where a sharp, professional-looking guy like Ben could do some damage within his market.

Will the Seattle market sustain an $800 per job carpet cleaner? I have no idea, but didn't Starbucks originate there with $4 cups of coffee?

I think if a goofball like Mikey P can bring in these types of $$$$$, Ben probably could as well.

Personally, If I was an $800 cleaner and times were slow, I'd take an occasional dip into the meaty part of the demand curve. Maybe this is what happened when Ben's competitor shopped him?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Sorry, he was the "creative director" promoted to President and just recently started his own firm... would you like to verify grasshopper?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom