I have risen!

scotty747

I have now risen to the bottom of society. Dropped 10k this month to get my license back. Figured if it comes to checkpoints and marshal law I better take care of this now. Also spent the last 6 months building my credit. Went from 530 to almost 800. Didnt expect that in 6 months. :razz:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Congratulations.
Do you have a strong determination not to regress?
What did you learn?
how have you changed?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have now risen to the bottom of society. Dropped 10k this month to get my license back. Figured if it comes to checkpoints and marshal law I better take care of this now. Also spent the last 6 months building my credit. Went from 530 to almost 800. Didnt expect that in 6 months. :razz:
Way to go, you're almost human now.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Yep.....you sure don wanna die owing anyone money......AND I'm positive if you raised your score THAT MUCH......
You owe money up the ying-yang....

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Yep.....you sure don wanna die owing anyone money......AND I'm positive if you raised your score THAT MUCH......
You owe money up the ying-yang....

Not exactly.
You can have a high score if you have high bank account balances.
and have several credit cards and pay them off regularly.

You can't have a high score if you have a high debt to income ratio.

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

scotty747

Nope. 5 credit cards with no balance. Pay a bill, or gas up and pay it the same week. Perfect payment history. Experian lets you add utility bills. Again perfect payment history. I only keep one in my wallet lest I be tempted when I go, or used to go, to jon-don.

Reactions: Cleanworks

scotty747

I have no problem with debt to take care of your business. If my van craps out its nice to know I can just buy another one and get back to work. Its all the other things I don't need but could never afford that could get me in trouble.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I have no problem with debt to take care of your business. If my van craps out its nice to know I can just buy another one and get back to work. Its all the other things I don't need but could never afford that could get me in trouble.

Having no debt cept our house will be nice! Will make managing most situations a lot easier. Lean times don’t have to fret as much and usually desperate sales people don’t do very well!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'ventaken a different perspective on mankind with this crisis. I've seen more kindness and caring than I've seen in a long time here. The sense of community and smiles and waves are a joy to see. Here at 7 o'clock people make noise,cheer, bang pots and pans as a show of support and appreciation to frontline responders and the medical system for the hard and dangerous work they do. Simple acknowledgement is not only appreciated but again shows me people's ability to adapt to uncertainty with positivity and the best of what they've got.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom