I have to give PowerMax praises

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
As most of you know I am a huge fan of Grease Eraser. And of course we do alot of restaurants. I tried a bucket before with lax luster results so I have stay away from it for a year or so. After some folks here on the board saying the formula had been corrected or whatever I decided to give it another try. Recieved my 45# bucket Friday. I picked up some new accounts that were pretty rat nasty and I was having to go over the traffic areas twice with the grease eraser @ 800 psi @ 240 degree ATM. Upon recieving the PM I decided to mix one batch with the GE 50/50 ratio and headed out to do yet another rat nasty and low and behold I only had to hit it once with this 50/50 mix and the traffic areas came right out with one pass. So hats off to PowerMax. Monday morning (well here in a few hours) I will give it a shot all by itself and see what happens. But, for now extremely pleased with the results.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
PM is great stuff, smells like PixiStix!

I too found it just "Stopped working at all and was like using plain water" one day.
I got a small 6lb jar recently after hearing it was back to normal, and it seems to work just like it did before.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I have the proof still in the shop here: the old powermax that stopped working. Its very grainy big chunks of orange stuff, not mixing in water, separates rather quickly, and won't clean anything..

As much as Cobb's people were defending the product, I still have about 10pounds of that stuff and I thru away more than half a bucket of the crappy stuff..

Since Mr. Martin here mentioned that Cobb's Co went back to the old formula, I ordered 3 45lb buckets and couldn't be happier with it!

Great stuff! The powder actually looks like a soft good consistent powder. It mixes well and won't separate that much. Cleans really well and cost wise- its a very competitive product.

That's my go to prespray now along with Shawn Forsythe's Kleenline prespray! That's another great prespray! I highly recommend trying it out- even though Shawn doesn't wana talk about it here or push it at all.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Billy;

Thanks for the good words.

We think our new stainless steel production equipment for making powder blends,

now produces the most consistant powder in the industry.

We will try to keep that advantage over our competitors going forward.

I think it will outclean your other powder,

but I await your results.

The stain-removal ability of the new powder should be very good.

Larry

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Power max is great stuff. The one greasy restaurant I clean every ten weeks I no longer have to prescrub. Just nuke it with Powermax and rinse the grime away. It makes a good stain remover too. I rarely use any spotters on residential. Just hit each spot with a splash of prespray and let it soak a few minutes. Good job Mr. Cobb!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Jim Williams said:
Power max is great stuff. The one greasy restaurant I clean every ten weeks I no longer have to prescrub. Just nuke it with Powermax and rinse the grime away. It makes a good stain remover too. I rarely use any spotters on residential. Just hit each spot with a splash of prespray and let it soak a few minutes. Good job Mr. Cobb!

DING DING.....

i though am going to use judsons stuff on restaurant though....i like the idea much better of 10-15 oz per 10 gallon of prespray then 40-60...

I am however going to use CObbs on houses, because it just does so nice, and have had lots of compliments about the smell...

Then I will have Judsons, 0-2 as my heavy hitter on areas that dont break down....

Between these 2 companies, you almost have everything you need....

I want to try Judsons on some T&G though...add a little cobbs acid cleaner....damn loooky us

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Larry Cobb said:
Billy;

Thanks for the good words.

We think our new stainless steel production equipment for making powder blends,

now produces the most consistant powder in the industry.

We will try to keep that advantage over our competitors going forward.

I think it will outclean your other powder,

but I await your results.

The stain-removal ability of the new powder should be very good.

Larry

:shock: :shock: :shock: ..new powder......please tell me you are not going to mess with it again....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom