I just absolutely love it!..

julian0414

Name
julian youngs
Oh yes, I’ve done it my whole career with my father And now I’m the one getting into Hwe. Lol how reversed.

Reactions: SamIam

julian0414

Name
julian youngs
It's not reversed at all. It's the same parallel, you're both turning into full service cleaning professionals...
Well first off let me introduce myself. My name is Julian Youngs. I’m out of Chicago Illinois, I branched off from my father‘s company last year to start my own with my life savings. And I’ve been networking. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I will be in Vegas this year, my wife and I won the trip in Ohio.

So far i’ve met Eric from zipper, I just bought my zipper from him. I’ve met Rob at *** I just bought my 1.5 wand from him. Met cliff from rotovac got my monsoon and water and air hog setup from mytee. I’ve met a lot of the professionals in the industry this year. Except you and Mark are the last two people I’m anxious to meet. It’s a pleasure to meet you Mikey.

Thank you for saying that. that was a very educated analysis. The whole reason I jumped in to hot water extraction is that I was losing business from customers asking for steam cleaning. not to mention I’m working on getting certified and I’m understanding their position on hot water extraction. It makes sense. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I think you’ll be in Vegas this year hope to see you then and properly meet and greet! 🥳

My entire life since I was about 14 years old I’ve used my fathers cimex, Whittaker, and the original Orbot. And I have used vac away product most of my career. And now a lot to learn on the HWE side. It’s an absolute pleasure to meet you. Can’t wait to shake your hand my friend!

Mikey P

Administrator
Well first off let me introduce myself. My name is Julian Youngs. I’m out of Chicago Illinois, I branched off from my father‘s company last year to start my own with my life savings. And I’ve been networking. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I will be in Vegas this year, my wife and I won the trip in Ohio.

So far i’ve met Eric from zipper, I just bought my zipper from him. I’ve met Rob at *** I just bought my 1.5 wand from him. Met cliff from rotovac got my monsoon and water and air hog setup from mytee. I’ve met a lot of the professionals in the industry this year. Except you and Mark are the last two people I’m anxious to meet. It’s a pleasure to meet you Mikey.

Thank you for saying that. that was a very educated analysis. The whole reason I jumped in to hot water extraction is that I was losing business from customers asking for steam cleaning. not to mention I’m working on getting certified and I’m understanding their position on hot water extraction. It makes sense. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I think you’ll be in Vegas this year hope to see you then and properly meet and greet! 🥳

My entire life since I was about 14 years old I’ve used my fathers cimex, Whittaker, and the original Orbot. And I have used vac away product most of my career. And now a lot to learn on the HWE side. It’s an absolute pleasure to meet you. Can’t wait to shake your hand my friend!

www.mikeysfest.com for some opportunities to buy me a beer.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Larry is right
Never mind the gummy residue left behind
It won't won't vacuum up anyway.
Dirty in a week and they replace

Reactions: Numero Uno

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Doesn't leave behind any gummy residue. I have a building that I am going into for the 5th year using just encap. The carpets have been staying cleaner longer than when I was doing hwe. There is no sludge buildup. When you use the right products, it can wipe out coffee, beverage and minor urine stains. I have been using Saigers oxy encap lately. Just did another 3 buildings with it, one of which had horrendous coffee stains in their amenity room. First day I went in with a 12 ounce to 2.5 gallon dilution rate and it wiped those coffee stains right out. Checked the next day and they were still gone. Good products, good machine, great results

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
bullshit

that fckin' carpet is still scummy and nowhere near a "quality cleaning"

don't pretend it is.
'cause the "50%ers" might not know better, but I know you know better

..L.T.A.

If it wasn't way down by the airport I might try to go see how fd up it is now....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
means more money for the rest of us

it's not about money.
Hell, if it's about money, rock on
sell 'em protectant after you encRaped too.
fog bug juice in the air if that's what they want.
Clean MF and poly upl with an angle grinder and bonnets.
I don't GAS

just don't call it a "quality" cleaning.
AND..if it turns out better than a scrub and flush rinse extract, you're a 50%er

if you haven't heard;

50% are hacks and don't know it
40% are hacks and do know it.
10% know the score

It doesn't mean the 10% can't and do hack out a job and get "acceptable" results.
It just means they know better, aren't in denial and don't "pretend" to portray it as "quality"

we used to be about quality workmanship here.
if it's morphed to "maximize profits by being "good'nuff" to bank jack.... well and good.

Just say so and stop the bullshit

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Numero Uno

Mikey P

Administrator
it's not about money.
I don't GAS

AND..if it turns out better than a scrub and flush rinse extract, you're a 50%er

if you haven't heard;

10% know the score

It doesn't mean the 10% can't and do hack out a job and get "acceptable" results.
It just means they know better, aren't in denial and don't "pretend" to portray it as "quality"

if it's morphed to "maximize profits by being "good'nuff" to bank jack.... well and good.

..L.T.A.

I don't know if you watched and listened to the house and wise of the situation, but it was a challenge presented to Mark that he would normally hot water extracted but the benefit to him is now he knows exactly just how far he can go with this method.

As far as comparing hot water to low moisture in many, if not most cases, low moisture done correctly provides a better quality clean. It looks better. It stays cleaner longer. There's no stinky musty odor.

You should know better than to judge something that you've never done. And yes I know you had an old machine but you didn't have today's chemistry and pad selection and you probably only did it two or three times.

The truck mount industry is in fairly serious trouble and I don't see it getting any better for some time. So these alternative methods are going to need to be developed and practiced and perfected whether old judgmental knowethals like it or not.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
it's not about money.
I don't GAS

if you haven't heard;

10% know the score

..L.T.A.
You just don't know what you don't know. Probably breathing in too much sheetrock dust.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
You should know better than to judge something that you've never done.

are you telling me if you (not a 50%er)ran the wand directly behind the latest/greatest machine, utilizing the latest/greatest pads 'n juice, finishing with a flush/rinse extract, it wouldn't come out better?

tossing the bullshit flag out on that one.

if CARB regs and/or not enough water to sustain you and the almond and grape farmers out west, regs apply, adapt or die.
I get that

..L.T.A.

Reactions: AlienAgent

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
That was a great experiment to test the boundaries of the low moisture/ agitation/ pad transfer type of methods.

Scrubbing in some Powerstrike with a 175 or Cimex and extracting with 185f + would’ve been faster, easier and more practical.

Still, pretty cool and goes to show that for many, if not most situations (in the commercial setting) encap methods will work just fine. Especially for cleaning already clean carpet with the odd coffee spill we find in offices and churches.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
yeah, Ron
whatever you think

now scuuze me, I have Tina's to tease

1656867826050.png

..L.T.A

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777

Latest posts