I just recieved my 2/14 dev wand and Love it!.. but..

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
What is this small item for and where does it go?
My glide also doesnt have channels between the slots nor to the ends, should i cut some?

Why did i finally decide to spend this muxch money on a wand?---my leaky POS Bentley wand caused be to run my TM at higher rpms then needed and my belts were lasting only a few days.

20190626_162621.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
What is this small item for and where does it go?
My glide also doesnt have channels between the slots nor to the ends, should i cut some?

Why did i finally decide to spend this muxch money on a wand?---my leaky POS Bentley wand caused be to run my TM at higher rpms then needed and my belts were lasting only a few days.

View attachment 91845
That's to grease the swivel. Tom has a video on his Facebook page doing it.

It goes into a side set screw now

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
That is the grease injection tool, that goes on grease gun.
There is also a V1 valve rebuild kit in there for your trigger valve when needed.
As far as groove in glide......I cut a groove in glides a while back and I thought I was gonna get assassinated guys were very pissed off....so no more cuts in the bottom of the glide. Holy chicken flock that was a mess

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I used it to clean an 8x10 rug. The suction was greatly improved over my Bentley wand. I was able to run my tm at much lower rpms. The rug, which is synthetic, felt really dry when done,
The swivel seems a lttle too tight, but I'll use it for a few days before I decide to contact Damon on how to listen the swivel up, 🤤😄😄

Mikey P

Administrator
tighter is better.

It's like prison sex, you'll get use to it.

The slopEE swivel was a looser than a Thai chicken rancher.

Yes, cut the end channels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Papa John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom