I knew it was too good to be true...

Mikey P

Administrator
Im mighty disappointed...
PXL_20210415_190951484~2.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Why not duplicate but lose gap over tube area.
Make it Teflon...
Duh...lol...
Sell yers not theirs...
With flashlite holder etc...
A white one clamped on an Evo .
Hmmm...
Nice look to start,make handle disconnect to add new foam as needed...
The Green glides Teflon Komfy Handle...
For cleaners by cleaners...

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I’ve been wanting to do this for a while. Finally got around to it. It is pretty freaking awesome. I’ll take some better pics in the daylight tomorrow. The shortened 2x12 is going to have me cussing less. I hope!
I always like how a scrub wand cleans so much better than a stair tool. I bet it will be worth it.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
So much total did that cost you?

I think I would do one with the 12-inch head though
I bought the 12 used and the 14 on the Black Friday sale couple of years ago. Bought them for the deal. They’ve just sat in the garage for 3 years. I magically gained access inside the cone of communication and got two custom tubes made. I don’t know if Tom wants the price public. I thought it was very reasonable.

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree. It looks awful doing it but actually isn't that bad to do. I would use the wand on the treads and then switch to stairtool for the riser.
Why switch, just turn the wand upside down.

You know I never had a customer say "shouldn't you be using a smaller, less efficient wand to be doing that, it looks so uncomfortable that way"

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Why switch, just turn the wand upside down.

You know I never had a customer say "shouldn't you be using a smaller, less efficient wand to be doing that, it looks so uncomfortable that way"
I always switched, it was to awkward to do upside down and just couldn't do the Bullnose justice. Since I'd have to switch for it anyway I just switched for both.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

randy

Name
Randy
I had the same handle on my Oreck for doing steps. Put a foam spacer and tightened it down . Worked for a year until the Mighty handle broke in three places. Switched to the Amazon $10.00 just this week and it works like a charm. Makes scrubbing steps a breeze with the Oreck .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom