I like both methods!

Name
Lee Stockwell
That ring won't connect to your hose without a Male hose adapter. I carry a ring of over a dozen. Can also tap a toilet fill line. 3x 50' fill hoses...

Seldom need any of that because I usually carry 125 gallons fresh.

Reactions: LCCFL

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I guess mixing this and mixing that makes too much residue.
But who cares when you do crackhouse section 8 places?

As long as it looks good when you leave.
The marties moving in will have it cesspoolized within a week anyway
Are you coming to Scottsdale? I need to let my girl know so she can prep for the fence line run.

Reactions: Mikey P

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
More like apples and oranges, both equally good fruits but different.

I bash the people who improperly use the methods...
How can you go wrong with either method? I would imagine vlm but not hwe.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I can't remember the last time I used my 175 on any bonnet cleaning, and I've only used my cimex twice. Thank goodness I'm truckmounting 99.9% of the time

There's too much neglected carpet in my neck of the woods to do just LM maintenance
This was after HWE. I just touched it up knowing a lot of traffic was in and out of the main areas.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
On Friday VLM saved my ass. A very large PM I’ve been trying to land for awhile finally started using me. (Be so good they can’t ignore you) I didn’t want to let them down or call them with stupid requests. So i just went for it. Got to the complex which is located in methhead territory. The water valves had locks on them to keep the homeless from bathing. There was no one around to unlock them. After a solid hour of spotting with prochem ProSpotter and an obsessive amount of vacuuming, we pulled out the vibe spiked it with Releasit and Saigercide. The place came out great.

Given my choice, I would have rather done HWE. I removed my fresh tank, just not enough jobs where it would make it justifiable losing that precious cargo space. Anyway, so glad I carry my Vibe. Its light enough to throw in the van, and its saved me may times.
Would love to see a video

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Agree completely...

But , you must be doing both in this setting..
A fan ? really? :icon_razz: if just OPing in an unused office space. Would be dry before you locked the doors.
Lol... I went pretty heavy when I was HWE. It was a pest control office with lots of soil. Plus you missed the crb that was behind the camera 😂

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom