I love following bonnet cleaners...

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20190313_105850.jpgIMG_20190313_110356.jpgIMG_20190313_105838.jpg

Name
Jeff T
My wife calls them carpet poos... when she helps me on resi, she usually says ‘I left you a few presents ‘... ya. Thanks....

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
ive been stuck around teenagers when using them for labor, my goodness i forgot how retarded they can be

steve_64

Followed a spider today on a referal. She said spots wicked back and he used the words encapsulation and the bonnet picking up soil. But she felt he just smeared it around.

Guy has a nice website and lots of reviews though.

It was white Berber too lol

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I was a 'bonnet' cleaner when it wasn't cool...cut my chops on a Certified Pile Lifter / 175FnR Husky / combination.
The Certified machines, as much as everyone avoids them, would not spit up like the CRB does. They do, however, dig every bit as much debris out of carpeting dry, as I've seen come out of the wad from my vac tank filter bags wet.
I can appreciate the versatility of the CRB though it would be a pain to still have to gather those bunnies after usage.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I was a 'bonnet' cleaner when it wasn't cool...cut my chops on a Certified Pile Lifter / 175FnR Husky / combination.
The Certified machines, as much as everyone avoids them, would not spit up like the CRB does. They do, however, dig every bit as much debris out of carpeting dry, as I've seen come out of the wad from my vac tank filter bags wet.
I can appreciate the versatility of the CRB though it would be a pain to still have to gather those bunnies after usage.
i have a cert pile lifter for sale, cheap, if you are interested. nylon brush very nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom