I may have found a great helper. What would you do?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've always thought that if I was going to hire someone I'd look for a good work ethic and honest and reliable. sometimes you'll see that person in another job, just doing something a little above and beyond.

The only way you'll really know Daniel is to give him a shot. Just keep in mind all the feedback you've just received.

Bump.

I was so right on this one.

Do you know how good it feels to have a great assistant? One that is smart, is ready to work hard all day, is great with my customers, does not need to be babied, takes initiative to make me more productive, learns everything the first time and has it down pat, and I can trust this guy. We talk about money, sex, women, cars, fishing, sports, and whatever else is the topic of the day. Work is so much more fun, profitable, and professional.

Every owner op needs a kick ass assistant.

IF FEELS GREAT.

MONEY IS COMING IN DUMP TRUCKS. Well that's how it seems.

I need to do the right thing here. My guy can run a truck right now, but there is more money in us keeping overhead low, working hard, and doing a great job.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i agree with all here........HOWEVER...after basket-boy shopping at Targets...i put an ad on Craigslist for a helper......
it was the BEST decision i EVER made........after a year..........

CRASH bought my business......
and I get to play on the puter all day wit you guys!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom