Greg Crowley
I need 8 anchor words and
10 anchor links

if anyone wants to participate

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
delete this thread I have mine. I need yours. Your 8 words and your anchor link.

This is why this room is becoming useless. It isn't about making money it is about proving how much smarter you and Yoakum are

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No, it's about helping each other out in the marketing world.

Is Fred you're buddy now? Cause he's smarter than everybody. :roll: shiteatinggrin

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
just delete the thread you and Yoakum have wasted my time(once again) ask a link get wrong advice that will hurt my site.

Fred has significantly helped me while still being a prick when he wants.

Let me ask you. I put 2 posts up asking for a specific thing how have you and yoakum helped. I didn't ask for an editorial, I did ask for advice I asked for a simple thing. Did you help or waste time

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Shark said:
I need 8 anchor words and
10 anchor links

if anyone wants to participate

You should try to rephrase your first question to "from you" or whatever.

You have to ask the right questions sometimes.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I did in the other thread. I am done now
I would suggest cleaning up these 2 useless threads
Thanks

I will post the request on another site and see if I get the same crap. It may be an industry thing

F

FB7777

I wonder if Brokum, with all his marketing mastery, SEO guru status and answers to everything has ever grossed over $200K in his 30 years running a 1 truck op?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Steve people just get sick of the same posturing
It was a simple request I had and these geniuses have to promote themselves

joe harper

Name
joe harper
FCC said:
Brian R said:
Is Fred you're buddy now? Cause he's smarter than everybody. :roll: shiteatinggrin

You know.........sometimes I say stuff in hopes of sparking a "why did he say that? :idea:"

I know you probably feel as though I follow you around just to bust your balls...........I don't. Rather than say that the information you frequently post is false I will explain it this way:

I'll start by saying this shit is far more complicated than you know and to be honest a certain amount of it is "voodoo" in that nobody knows the "algorithm". Most of the "knowledge" available (at your level) is based off patent filings that surface years after the "fact" and may very well be outdated. Even then only "considerations" are noted and not "weights". Also google "rules" and M Cutts blog.......

There are people that are on the "cutting edge" but you are certainly not one of them. Don't feel bad though..............neither are the "SEO gurus" of "our industry". They are simply on a "higher plane" of understanding when it comes to the information that has "filtered down" and they know where to find/ have discovered the tools to give them an edge/niche..............and good for them.......** I'm not at the top of the food chain myself.......

I'm not even saying that the information you post is not helpful. In situations where there is not much competition for rankings in a market the "simple" info that you provide is enough to have a positive effect and that is commendable. My issue is that both you and Dave tend to "extrapolate". This becomes a problem because neither one of you know why you rank well and it is often attributed, by you both, to the wrong "cause". It isn't done intentionally, of course, but is due to limited understanding and the parroting of info that has filtered down.

Another problem I have is the mention of "testing". You wouldn't have the first f'n clue as to how to test any of the "tips" you provide. Everybody here has had the ability to see the "evolution" of your site.................for the most part the result is "I did a bunch of shit so it must work".....or you read about something that you did that someone said was beneficial.....but you have no idea what actually worked.

In the end this sends many DIY'ers on a wild goose chase.....thinking that a couple simple steps will land them on top of a pile of money with no regard to actual search volume, competition, etc........in most cases their money/time would be MUCH better spent with one of the "gurus" . I know that occasionally you get a "great info Brian" response and while I'm sure that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside ...........................and I don't mean to offend anybody.............. consider the f'n source. What they really mean is "It sounds like you know what you are talking about so I will try it". They have no idea whether it is good info or not.

Now I'll admit...the information I give in public is usually completely different than what I give in private and that may very well be the case with you but I doubt it given the questions you have asked me. Why? Beside the competition and the "this is the above board/white hat way" aspect it is similar to magicians secrets. I'm not going to give snuke, AMR, sbox, dfb, BBank, sick, seolr, *rumer, etc lessons on CC forum (since we're talkin b'links). I'm not going to tell you that the SEO some are paying for is done by Nadia !gotcha! or other "warriors" using TBS and nuke (for example) to place spun articles and blog comments for penny on the dollar.

Yet another reason is that I make money at this (mostly not off CCs though)...............there are even a few here that won't !gotcha! tell you they are #1 cause of me. I don't advertise like the "gurus" but I help those that "seek"........well some of them anyway.

am I smarter than you? Absofuckinglutely................no question about it................without a shadow of a ******* doubt............

but that has nothing to do with SEO !gotcha! ..........................although I could put your competition ahead of you without them ever knowing how it happened (or I could solicit them) I wouldn't do it Mikey.....................the lord works in mysterious ways :twisted:

I guess what I am saying is.....................watch your tone with me.......... :lol: :|

Greg asked for a link exchange............not what you two assclowns heard about them..........

will they benefit him? If done properly thought I would have received a PM :idea:

fred,

"You ...know...If you would STOP ...using those silly eMotIonCon'S...People would take
you seriously...!"..............lol..............:)

ps. Brian...don't you wish...You had me back..."bUsTin yur BaLls"...Insted of FRED...????

...................................oUcH.................................!

F

FB7777

Steve Toburen said:
Whatever happened to the kinder, gentler Mikeysboard?

Steve

PS So Fred, are you and Maria going to be in Nashville? I'm wavering and you could push me either way ...

I won't be going this year Steve, between heading to Canada for a week , Maria's homeland of the Azores this year and our usually family excusions during the summer... I need to work on my business sometime this year :mrgreen:

I hope Maria and I are not the deciding factor in your attending tho, it really is a great event and would only benefit by your presence. MF7 is nothing like the snarky, gunslinging that goes on here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah Harper it usually hurts more when the guy knows what he's talking about. !gotcha!

Fred..Yes I know you know more about this than I...and most others on here...I've said that.

You did metion this
In situations where there is not much competition for rankings in a market the "simple" info that you provide is enough to have a positive effect and that is commendable

What do you think I'm doing? It's all the little things that most of the carpet cleaners don't want to do themselves...Have you seen some of the websites?

What I do is at a very looooow level...I don't even argue that. But it's more than what most here want to do....and sometimes it's more than they know and it ends up being helpful.

I target the smaller markets because there is money to be made there...and yes it's easier.
I would lose my ass trying to bring bigger type companies into the searches of big cities.

You get very high and mighty about what you know and what others don't but remember "smart" is relative bud.
I'm smart enough to know that I need to surround myself with people smarter than me.

Just remember...yes I am trying to make money off of the things I do that require labor...but all my information is given out for free ....and believe it or not, it's out of the goodness of my heart because I really like to see guys become successful.

You can puff your brain to me if you want....great! Go make a living doing it and quit dweling on this low level SEO that I provide to the guys it will actually help.

Love you too...please be nice and not send me down the tubes because I know you can do it. !gotcha!
But I know you like me too much to do that.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Just remember...yes I am trying to make money off of the things I do that require labor...but all my information is given out for free ....and believe it or not, it's out of the goodness of my heart because I really like to see guys become successful

I believe this to be true Corky but that doesn't mean you should inject your opinion into everything when all it was was a request for a link share and now it has snowballed out of control and I have to go to another board to try and do it. I haven't posted more than 1-10 posts on anyother carpet cleaning board in 4 years but am forced to by you and Yo Cum

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You're right Greg. We did hijack the thread but because we give a crap about you and your business we decided to let you know our thoughts about link sharing.
Even Fred said Yoakum was probably right. :shock:

My apologies.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Go ahead share links. A few content related sites can't hurt.
You might want to choose the highest ranking sites.

I admit I don't know much about SEO.

I only know my own experience.

From that I know that working on your map listing also can go a long way to getting your site to the top.

And I also have noticed that with map places listing with their current configuration less prospects are even going to my website and they are making a buying decision base solely on my places listing.

To me map listing are becoming more important that a website listing for local companies.

Go ahead swap links.

I encourage all that are willing, to swap links with Crowley.

Then do some of the other free things that will draw prospects to your listing.

(All is not bad, All this ranting and pissing match as continued to bump this thread to the top)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
He was right to an extent but 10 links with the same association isn't excessive and How many did I ask for?

I had a very specific number

A professional SEO company asked me to get this and how did your make money room help?

To be honest I don't even have to ask I can just punch them in and choose the words.

F

FB7777

Hey Greg,

I'd be happy to swap links with you, I don't think our territories overlap much anyways, I'm only in your surrounding area by referral and its rare

www.boylecarpetcleaning.com

If you're interested, forward your link to me and I will give it to the Cermak's and have them add it to my site

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom