--------->I need a BRIDGEPOINT REP<---------

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I would like some logos and things from your Maxim Advanced Brochure to put on my website. Anything you got to help me sell my company to the customer.

My website is going up this month. I'm under a time crunch and quick response would be great.

Thanks

-GC
General Manager
B&B Carpet Cleaning

Name
Bruce
Why promote any brand on your website? I'm betting you could promote Aqua Guard and your customers would not know one from the other.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I guess a better response to your question would be this:

Why pay my graphic designer to write copy and do graphic design work to sell protector when the people I buy my protector from can give me all of that for free and I don't have to pay my website guy to sink hours and hours of time at 45 dollars an hour (I go with a friend) to create something that I get for free from my chemical manufacturer.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I'm guessing neither of you are bridgepoint reps. I'd go one further and say that neither one of you are going to get me in contact with a bridgepoint rep.

Name
Bruce
There you go, and you didn't even have to talk with one of the BP reps :-)

maximadvancedlogo.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I want their entire brochure, or as much of it as they are willing to part with.

Thank you for that though.

TimP

I personally think you need to spend time on your website about what you do for the customer, and not what chemicals you use.

For protector you should focus on what it does and not the brand. Because no customer is gonna GAS about maxim advance. They've heard of scotchguard (or however you spell it for the anal ones). But that's about all they know so I personally think you'll be wasting time trying to sell a brand only cleaners know of....but hey that's just the two cents from a BDCC.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
TimP said:
I personally think you need to spend time on your website about what you do for the customer, and not what chemicals you use.

For protector you should focus on what it does and not the brand. Because no customer is gonna GAS about maxim advance. They've heard of scotchguard (or however you spell it for the anal ones). But that's about all they know so I personally think you'll be wasting time trying to sell a brand only cleaners know of....but hey that's just the two cents from a BDCC.

If I used Crazy Ernies Bathtub protector and he gave me FREE marketing materials I would advertise that. I am not going to focus too much on what the brand was. Anything but DuPont and Scotchguard have no name recognition, so it is silly to put giant logos and tell everybody about WHAT namebrand you use. However, maxim made a wonderful brochure that sells protector based on what it does and I wish to use some of that stuff, along with their brand name logos.

I would probably be better off using scotchguard because there is more name recognition, and there is more FREE marketing materials, but I like the maxim protector better so I will suffer along with it and help them turn it into a household name.

BTW, the major high end furniture retailers in my town have been spending YEARS making "BRIDGEPOINT PROTECTORS" well known. They have the spilled wine glasses on all their sofas.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'm not a member of the collective but I do carry the best protector you can offer. Prochem Fourgard. If you switched you'd already have what your asking for. I put the marketing disc in that package.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I used fourguard at "Elite" Cleaning Company. The Richardson's loved the stuff.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I mentioned it, and looked through the CD he had. It wasn't there, and he didn't have it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom