I need a few good men.

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry Danny, I'm taken.

We reserved the Connections booth today and they need to know how many people will be manning the booth.

Lisa, Greenie, Tony and myself will work it plenty but we too want to get out and see the sights. So if any of you would like to stand around and promote the site and GG, let me know asap.
Distributer badges cost $25 a piece.
We have not yet received enough donations to cover the cost of the booth so if you want to help out we would really appreciate it.

Don't forget, for every $20 donation you make,you will be entered into our drawing to win one of two full passes to the whole Connections convention. Not just the trade show but the seminars and meals as well.
A $450 value!

Thanks!

harryhides

Name
Tony
It would be nice to have a Mikey's Board Banner to hang across the back of the Booth. A cooler full of ice and drinks to sell at regular prices would also be a good thing.

I wonder how many CC,ers would pay for a Lisa Green Glide massage session or a de-alienation hypnosis session with Jimmy.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if you need people I am planning on going and I will paypal you for the badge as long as you have a schedule of times for peope so we I am not stuck there the whole time and I will also paypal $100 for 5 drawings or do I have to send that to a certain address?

rhyde

Name
rhyde
as usually I'm non committal i don't know IF I'll got to connections? how much money are you guys short ?

as Greg said where do you want money sent....pay pal here?

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
The drink idea is a good one. Word would spread fast. I kinda think someone would be by on a Segway bitching about it though.

Scott

Dirk is right. You cannot sell or hand out even water bottles during the show unless you buy them through the hotel. The unions won't allow it.

Scott

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I ran a bunch of companies and this isn't telling you what to do, but when I did I was made to purchse soda at 1.25 per 20oz bottle and sell it for $2.50 and I had to buy it from the designated company what I always did was bring my own stash sell it for 2.50 and pretend I sold a quarter of what I actually did....It was very profitable. hey they got 25% of my concessions plus a grand to be there. 25% wouldn't you believe the tape kept jamming and they could never get an actual figure

Mikey P

Administrator
Send booth donations to Lisa:
29617 Camino Delores
Sun City, CA 92356

We are short about $200 for the booth and roughly $500 for the banners, tables, backdrops, Wireless hook up charge,Segway pay off fees etc..

The Preacher

i hear Krazy KEnnY is willing to man a 2 hours spot!!!

IF Pfred Boyle will be my "partner" i'd do it!!! LOL

R

R W

Mike.....I will check on the banner on Saturday.....e-mail what you want on it.

T

The Magician

My partner and I could donate some time.

Bringing fun and Magic to Vegas>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom