I need a glide.

I tried the holed glide and did not like it.

The slot glide is great on my quad prochem wand.

I have an un-glided wand that I need to get a glide on. I am leaning towards getting another slot glide, but I kind of want a hybrid. The problem I had with the hole was it would not pick up the smallest piece of lint and the design made for overspray. The slot eliminated all that.

My question is why should I get a hybrid over a slot?

I have my doubts the hybrid will clean good, but then again it doesn't have to be my primary wand.

It could also be my favorite.

The second wand is used mostly for dual wand cleaning. Will a hybrid suffice, or should I just get a slot?

It would be nice to have to hybrid for rugs.

Un-glided is wearing my help out when we dual wand.

I put that glided wand in his hands and his jaw dropped. He turned into a semi pro almost instantly.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I can't understand why anyone runs a hole or a hybrid glide, they can't even pick up a blade of grass that gets tracked in from a trip out to the truck. the hybrid to me worked just the same as the hole glide. I have had great luck with slot glides, never had any problem with them.

Name
Ron lippold
steve there is a tilt thing you have to get going on i can pick up almost anything except a big vibrator................. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Daniel;

Here is a 12" wand with Hybrid GG:

12anglejet.jpg

The slots are oval in shape.

Larry

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I started with the hole glide
Moved up to the hybrid for restaurants
Now use the slot glide, and yeah Ron it helps to learn the turbo tilt and apply to picking up the big articles

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Even the holed glides have larger slots on the sides which when doing the "turbo tilt" pick up anything else. But honestly..if I vacuum properly, I don't have to go after the chunky stuff. And the hole glide will pull just as much sand, small hairs out of the carpet, and I have the lint filters to prove it.

But if I have a problem where there maybe chunkier items, I can always fall back on the RDM, or bring my semi glided prochem quadjet.

Ryan

You know if you get a hybrid and don't like it. It's not so hard to take a drill press and turn it into a slot glide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom