I need a name

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
If you were to write a newsletter, what would you name it ?

I think having your company name in it is lame. A newsletter that has educational pieces about various services and what not. As well as having current events/local news stuff, local events, world news, and other things.

I need a name.... HELP.

Thanks.

Steven, How about the Clean Line, Or Good and Clean, The Clean Off, The Clean up, or On The Carpet newsletter. Clean as a whistle would be good, but it is being used. Ron

Name
I'm Rick James
Its good to have a your name in it for brand recognition, if its for your company.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Well my end goal would be the same effect The Restorer by Lee Pemberton has for restoration companies, but for our company (Carpet, Upholstery, ect. not restoration)

Of course they're going to see our logo in a few different places but I want it to have a different feeling than "here i'm trying to sell you stuff". You know local sporting even scores, local theatre performances.

What I'd really like is to gain some relationships with other local small businesses and try and use the newsletter to swap referrals to them. Mainly smaller businesses that a homeowner would use; realitors, interior designers, painters, ect.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Your Local News letter

Local Points of Interest

Our Town

What's New

Ohio's Daily

Good to Know

The More You Know

Homestead Weekly

Ohio Today

My Home to Yours

News to you

Minding our Business

Tips, Tricks and Flicks (do a movie review on each newsletter)

Weekly Interests

Good Times

Morning Joe (Joe can be your alias)

More to come

All in a Days Work

Howdy Neighbor

Neighborhood Times

Neighborhood watch

Neighbor hood

Neighbor Hoodlebrink

Neighborhood weekly

Neighborly

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
The Business Networking Newsletter
The Referral Times
Business Communtity Gazette
It's Networking Time!!
The Business Partnership
Watercooler Chit-Chat Monthly
The Boardroom Minute

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
A few have peaked my interest.

Remember this is going to our clients, not other service companies.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
How'bout... Hoodlebrink's At Your Service
Your Guide to Home & Business Services
and Neighborhood Gossip (this could be where you list your local sport team scores ie; little league, softball, horseshoes, go-cart racing, yard/garage sales, fund raising activities, antique car shows, etc, etc..) or Neighborhood Gossip could be a section all of it's own. That's where I'd put it.

Bob Foster

HomeSmart - not my name but that of a local radio show. I like it.

or how about

Your Space

Home Sense

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Families Plus or as I like to call it XTREME Family Plus

Home and recreational newsletter featuring tips on keeping clean, recipes, building and lawncare as well as the free family calendar featuring fun family things in our area that are free or atleast very cheap.
Plus the home "who should I use business listings featuring handyman, electricians, plumbers, College planners, restaurants" this is all free just by filling out the card with this we will also sign you up for the monthly Moms and Dads Guide in your area http://www.momsanddadsguide.com/

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yeah.. what the heck is the name of the company. You can name a newsletter something different fromthe company name but playing with the theme of the company name or even the slogan or motto of the company.

Name
I'm Rick James
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Well my end goal would be the same effect The Restorer by Lee Pemberton has for restoration companies, but for our company (Carpet, Upholstery, ect. not restoration)

Of course they're going to see our logo in a few different places but I want it to have a different feeling than "here i'm trying to sell you stuff". You know local sporting even scores, local theatre performances.

What I'd really like is to gain some relationships with other local small businesses and try and use the newsletter to swap referrals to them. Mainly smaller businesses that a homeowner would use; realitors, interior designers, painters, ect.

I think your target market is the same as everyone else, the decision maker in the house. The women. To be honest I dont think majority will care about sports and the scores. They like touchy feely stories, oprah type shit. Its only going to work if there is something that catches their attention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom