I need a new 175 rotary Hey Mytee

John Olson

Name
John Olson
What size do you want Chris 17 or 20? I am impressed with the 20" I have here. You know i'll hook you up just tell me which one you want and i'll have it shipped to you tomorrow.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
By the way the list is only 699 plus the price of the drive block if you need one. The SD Diamondhead (for honing) as they are calling it is 1029.

Name
John LaBarbera
Daddy said:
Looks like a generic 175 machine and mytee put their name on it.

No big deal.

What's Your Name? Who's Your Daddy? I thought with an eye that BIG you could at least see the differences of the Mytee Floor Machine? I guess even BIG eyes may need glasses! lol

Name
John LaBarbera
gary mackay said:
Do you have to be a Pigmy or a chinaman to use it like the Bentley & the Floor tool?

Good question, Gary. The answer is no. The floor machine, as you know, has an adjustable handle, so it will probably fit you comfortably. The Carbon Fiber Bentley has 16 heights and styles, more than any other manufacturer. That's because Mytee knows that PCC's come in all shapes and sizes. Come on in and you can see which one fits you the best. We're just over the hill from you. There is more info on our website on these products at <mytee.com>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom