i need a pump out

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
tired of filling the 100gal waste tank too soon w/09 flow and better recovery with the Greenie 2.5" goodies

who makes the best pump outs?

I may FINALLY get around to making my own too.
110vt is availabe on Powermatics, so i don't have to have belt drivin or 12vt pump outs.
I'm considering plumbing a sump pump in the tank

please help a brother out with suggestions

Thnaks

..l.T.A.

Name
Ron lippold
make sure you get a bigger pump than you need I dont know if you dual wand but my pump out wont keep up with 48 flow on two wands. If you are single wandin only you will be ok. I want a bigger waste tank

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
your pump is only capable of 5gpm (CAT5PC, right?)
same as mine
so 300 gal pr hr is all that's needed.
However, "if" I plumb a sump pump, even the small ones pump way more than that.

..L.T.A.

MerCrewser

I'd do the sump pump. Would be the ultimate. I cant see why it wouldnt be able to go against the vac.

R

R W

Lar.....if your going to use the 110 at the truck, I'd go with a 3/4 HP pump. Just remember to mount it off the floor of the tank by about a foot, and adjust the float so the pump turns off at least 6 inches above the intake level. That should overcome the vac, and not be suckin up the crap on the bottom.

And hide the hose in the bushes to drain if you can't find a sanitary.......very discreet.

Name
Ron lippold
Larry the link adam put up is the pump out I have and when dual wanding one wand 18 flow and a 24 flow it only puts out about 3 gal a minute under full vac

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Ron,

You need to put a pre filter on it and clean it out. Yours is not flowing right. I see those pump outs doing 7 or more gallons under vac.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Built one a few years ago with a Northern Industrial Supply 12V on a rubber collar that slips onto the tank barb. Does not pump against vacuum. Takes 10 minutes to empty 75 gal., but there's always something else to do while pumping.

I tried a faster pump from Harbor Freight that pumped against the vacuum but the first time it ran dry, it seized.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We are currently field testing a 110 volt pump-out with a prefilter. Expect to be available by late August.

Scott Warrington

Greenie

Harbor Freight...Just up Meat's alley.

The 110v pumps are supposed to pull better.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Lippold said:
Larry the link adam put up is the pump out I have and when dual wanding one wand 18 flow and a 24 flow it only puts out about 3 gal a minute under full vac

Thanks Ron!

Thanks all

RW, we run a 2.5" pool filter, so all I'll need is a dirty water pump.
If I put one in, I'll likely go with a cast iron sewage sump regardless though.
They'll handle solids, so any sludge from the bottom shouldn't be a concern.
It will also make screens and filters a moot point

as far as pumping under vac load, if the pump is submersed, would vac effect it all that much anyway?
(unlike an external pump)

..L.T.A.

John Watson

Larry, I have the 110 v that has been working for the past 20 years, Just had to pull it out now and then to clean the fuzz. It runs dry with no problem. We haven't used it that much in the past, but like you with more flo and better recovery find we need it more now. Use the knee high in your filter, that really helps too.

Or like Bawb said, You can also get them with an electric clutch or manual but you won't want to run them dry, you will be changing impellers all the time.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
E-mail Bob Savage (or PM me) for details on his APO. Works flawless. No bearings or seal to replace, ever. Inexpensive. Super low amp draw.

John Watson

Don't have to larry, member I'm part Alaskan Indian, That part must be my leggs and ass not much hair on those areas.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Come on asshole mutteriss, you can mention my toplocks, I hear you are getting hair in your nose as you are getting older, Well, I do have a few wild ones on my ass, maybe we can get mikey to tie so knots KMA

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
RW- Do you have a Powerclean APO? I have one and have yet to get it to work. I think it might be wired incorrectly.

Adam- You got a price on that APO?

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Yes, even submerged an APO will pump less when under a vac load. However, if the pump is strong enough it will still pump and keep up.

I use a 30 GPM 110V mag-drive pump for our APO that draws only 1 amp, and can go for weeks with no attention to it inside the recovery tank.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Okie doakie Watson.
I forgot you Ind'ins don't have much hair.
I don't know too many "real" Indians.
I know the hillbillies south of me all have Indian blood.
(if their family goes back more than a few generations anyway)

something about those hillbillies, Watson. seems when they get drunk, they want to fight.
If they can't find anyone they don't like to fight with, they start fighting with their friends and/or family:roll:

you fight when your drunk, Watson? :twisted:

Bob Savage said:
and can go for weeks with no attention to it inside the recovery tank.

"weeks"??

Brother Bob, if i put a cast iron sewage pump in (about $220) I shouldn't have to touch it for YEARS :wink:
I only clean the waste tank 3 to 4 times a year

amp draw isn't a big concern for me.
The only thing we have drawing any amps is the kero burner

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bob vawter said:
so...you play wit fire?

That's so.....horse an' buggy...isn't it?

actually, it was fire that put the horse and buggy out of bid'nizz, no?
started with fire to make stream, then the figured found out they could contain explosions (most of the time) in a steel cylinder

I won't have natural gas in my home, if that makes you feel better.
How 'bout you, you cook and heat with a BOMB?

..L.T.A.

John Watson

Larry, ain't had no real alky since Feb of 84, Drank enough for 4-5 back then, Pulling up to stop sign and forgetting to put feet down sort of took it's toll, That why I went to Custom Trykes, Partners, bankrupting company made me sober up. Not joking when I keep saying "I bloodied more knuckles on my face than I care to remember." I used to love to git it on, I had a very high tolerance for pain, didn't feel it till I sobered up so stayed drunk!!!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I wanna see watson & seltzer in a deathmatch.... Quick someone throw a can of Spagetti O's in between them...

John Watson

Young un I was 220 when I was your age and it wasn't fat. I would knock snot off any piece of shit I liked... In those days if I thought you were a pussy I had no problem telling you and the world and dare you to do something about it Now I just call you a prick and forget it :lol:

Sorry not a pasta freak, How about some "Balek" Smoked Salmon???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
John Watson said:
Larry, ain't had no real alky since Feb of 84, Drank enough for 4-5 back then

that's a beautiful thing, Watson.
16 years for me next week.
7-7-92 was the last drop of alcohol I've consumed.
I was never fighter though.
(I can count every fight I've been in on one hand)

While you cave men were out bumping heads with each other,
I was romancing your girlfriends.... 8) 8) 8)

..L.T.A.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Doug Cox said:
RW- Do you have a Powerclean APO? I have one and have yet to get it to work. I think it might be wired incorrectly.

Adam- You got a price on that APO?

Contact your local BLUEline dealer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom