I need a...............

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
small spotting machine...nothing fancy....and it don't have to be the Vortex of spotting machines..but I would like for it to be able to heat up...just something simple to get me threw for about another 6 months to a year.....any suggestions...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It is not for my truck..I have no use for one..it is for my house....Wife has a cat that she has had longer then me and it is very sick and on it's 8th life already and won't be around much longer.....The poor thing is barfing all over my house and I am tired of having to pull a hose every day to clean it up..so a small spotting machine would help out until....................

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have a bottle of Baby Blue and a 1 gallon wet/dry vac. (from Wal-Mart) at my house for that very reason.

Except it's a dog that is causing my problems.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Martin said:
It is not for my truck..I have no use for one..it is for my house....Wife has a cat that she has had longer then me and it is very sick and on it's 8th life already and won't be around much longer.....The poor thing is barfing all over my house and I am tired of having to pull a hose every day to clean it up..so a small spotting machine would help out until....................

I finally bought one for a similar reason.
I currently have the one commonly sold at Interlink and Jon-Don.
It's been a decent spotter, but doesn't have as much suck as the Bravo

The one in the link (the Bravo) is one I bought and sold to a good custy who has dogs and cats.
After 8 years he's still using it.
he also uses it for uph in his vehicles .

It's a damn good machine.
and if I buy another spotter, it will be that one.

..L.T.A.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
5.5 hp 5 gal. Shop Vac. Big motor, small bucket. $79.95 @ Lowe's. I use this one to vac uph.

Get hot water from your sink.

Jim I highly recommend the edic fivestar cleaning machine. It weighs 40 pounds and holds 3 gallons of water. I used one for about a year with a 175 and got nothing but compliments. It has a brush roll on the bottom that rotates instead of vibrating like a rug doctor. I believe it is 55 psi. It also does a good job on upholstery. I don't have a portable and think I am going to get one of these so I can do high rise condos, small upholstery jobs, and also use it for spot cleaning. I would get a spotter, but I would still need a portable and this would solve the best of both worlds. I loaned mine to my brother 4 years ago and never asked for it back. He still uses it every week and makes good money with it. It does a really good job. I used a mytee dual three stage portable the other day and the fivestar with a 175 would outclean that machine any day of the week. They retail for around 1100 but you can find them on ebay used for around 300. If you buy a used one note you may be buying problems.

http://www.***************/store/five-s ... -3591.html

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
For the same price as the heated 55 psi Edic bravo you can get a 100psi Mytee Lite II machine, also heated. I have used one for about 3 years and have no complaints. It also has a 2-stage vac. Not sure now, but mine came with 15' hoses and an uph tool.

http://www.***************/store/mytee-lite-with-heater-8070-p-4369.html

If you want a spotter right now there is one at my suppliers a guy is selling for 250. It is in great shape. I think he would take 200 for it. It is clear so you can see the clean water on one side and the dirty water on the other side. It has a 55 psi pump and comes with a hose set and upholstery tool.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'm sure you could find one of any of those from a supporting sponsor :) the tempo is a great machine just fill it hot water. Heaters on anything with less then 3 gallons is a waste of money IMHO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom