I need advice on commercial job

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am going to bid on a realestate building in my home town and because I already do cleaning for the realty group which the building owner is a part of if my estimate is reasonable I will for sure get the job.
Because the building is about 4,500 sf including offices and hallways I wonder if I should use my cimex machine with realeasit on the hallways and open areas and hwe and post bonnet in the offices.My only fear is that the cimex may not do as good of a job and be a noticeable differance, I dont want to be cleaning in there all day and night paying a helper trying to hwe the whole building but I also want to be able to give them a good price because if I can homerun this job it will definatley gurantee me lots of work in the future. I have only used my cimex twice since I bought it so I am still an encap rookie , is using it a wise idea in this case?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Leave the truck at the office and ride the cimex to the job.

With a good encap cleaner (like VacAway's Hot Knife), you can Cimex the whole thing.

CleanEvo

Your Releasit should do a fine job.

I've impressed more (way more) people on commercial carpet with the Cimex than the TM. It just works better on commercial olefin or nylon glue down than HWE.

If it has some bad traffic areas, pre-spray with Punch, agitate, dwell time and then go over it with DS. If you have a heavily soiled entry area, use HWE to flush it first, then Cimex it.

breathe72

Good question.

I'd Cimex as much as you can there. If youre using Release-It, just be sure to go slow and let it FOAM plenty. you might go thru a gallon or so more of the juice, but it will look good the next day. Drop air movers as you go. The Cimex will leave the cgd more wet than your TM for obvious reasons.

HWE what you want and send em the invoice.

Chris A

Name
Chris
If in doubt, take a slight loss on this job to impress them. Think of it as a really big free room, only your almost guaranteed to get more work.

Back
Top Bottom