I need help fixing my Bluewave

Greenie

I've never hear a Legend described at Hotter than Fire....

Does sound like a water bypass issue. I think the raw BTUs are indeed getting to the HX (hence the temp didn't change when HX was replaced), so that leaves a hot water bypass circuit open somewhere....it has to go somewhere of you would have a BOMB!

Keep looking.

I have the same problem with 3000 hours. New thermostats Kubota very important machine asks for 160 degrees.
I have descaled 4 times. Also just the heat exchangers bu purchasing a pump. New radiator. The fan is on all the time once I disonnected it it machine got hot. Temps still drops quickly. Forever to get hot. I am going to hook up the radiator fan to the thermostat housing connectors to come on only when optimal heat comes on that way the thermostat will open because the lower radiator hose was cold. disconnected the bypass back into fresh water it works only comes on when hot.
What happened here what fixed the machine ???????? I am having the same problem

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have the same problem with 3000 hours. New thermostats Kubota very important machine asks for 160 degrees.
I have descaled 4 times. Also just the heat exchangers bu purchasing a pump. New radiator. The fan is on all the time once I disonnected it it machine got hot. Temps still drops quickly. Forever to get hot. I am going to hook up the radiator fan to the thermostat housing connectors to come on only when optimal heat comes on that way the thermostat will open because the lower radiator hose was cold. disconnected the bypass back into fresh water it works only comes on when hot.
What happened here what fixed the machine ???????? I am having the same problem

how hot....is it always dumping......

did you bleed out the HX........

No not always dumping only when when I get the machine hot enough the fresh water thank discharges to waste tank but I have elevatedf the hose so high trying to figure out what else to look at . Also bleeded the HX's.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
No not always dumping only when when I get the machine hot enough the fresh water thank discharges to waste tank but I have elevatedf the hose so high trying to figure out what else to look at . Also bleeded the HX's.

when it cools back off does it stop dumping into the waste tank......it should not constantly dump into tank....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
This thread started in 2009. Ain't that thing fixed yet?

7748 joined in April of...2011...total of 6 post since then....

I am thinking he is having heating problems and Google lead him back here........(?)....

I am also thinking that going off what he has said.....that there is either to many cooks in the kitchen....or someone boldly went where no man has gone before on this machine and it may turn into a bigger problem then it needed to be.............hard to say.......(?)

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom