I NEED MORE ENERGY............

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
These 8-10 hour days are killing me. What is every one taking for a boost of energy thru the day. I am taking NOW SPORTS arginine power super stack and IGF-1.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
EPO, growth hormone, cortisone, steroids, and testosterone. The testosterone (in a gel you put on your tounge) comes in handy for those 5 PM humpers when you are hot and tired.

But seriously, get plenty of sleep and rest, make time to workout both cardio and weight train, and eat fresh foods.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Energy drinks (Red Bull, Monster etc...) would screw up my sleep, I would wake up at 3 am & had a hard time falling asleep again, a new product just came out that I started trying this week, its called Sheets, just slap one on your tongue after lunch & your good to go.

http://www.takeasheet.com/

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Ummmm... try working out5-6 times per week-High Cardio w/ resistance training and dial in your nutrition. That will give you all of the energy and endurance you'll need. Drink tons of water!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Start with the basics.
What's your diet like?
When I seriously cut down on the simple carbs (Pasta, bread, cakes, sodas etc.) and increase my protein, I can go all day long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom