I need some advice please

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
By Land,Air and Sea....

Some ideas might be

1.Door hangers
2.Yard signs for customers or friends only, no telephone poles!
3.Coupon mailers
4.Direct mail
5. Community type newspaper, sending in press releases or ask the expert type sections. Who knows maybe they will do a story about you
6. Local retailers like coffee shop, oil change where people hang out and read, make a deal with the owner for a cheap cleaning in return
7. 3rd party referral sources like the standard flooring store,realtor, dry cleaner, insurance agent
8.Home Owner associations or neighbor hood watch group
9.Getting listed on the internet sites where these people might search- yelp,angies list, yp.com free listings all of them
10. Depending on the weather going door to door and introduce yourself on a saturday when people are hanging out, usually working on their house anyway
11. Local churches or community centers, offer them a dirt cheap or free cleaning in return for being on the BB or they mention your gift during the service.
12. Door to Door for local small businesses

i'm sure others have ideas, none of this is new. The point is to dominate or OWN whatever it is you choose to do. Keep thinking of where these people hang out,shop, search internet, read, go to church, walk the dog, etc and make a presence. None of them by themselves will be the answer but if you can piece together 5-6 of them together as a team you can gain some ground.

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I'm joining a local networking group. From what I've read bmi would be a bit cultish for me

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Boots on the ground. Dont waste your money on your website yet or adwords. Use free stuff like craigslist. buy a banner and a few lawn signs plus flyers and pay some kid to deliver door to door. Park your van prominently with a banner near an overpass go to gymnastic studios and leave flyers, gyms and karate studios.Go to the pta and offer a 10% kick back. There is plenty of free guerilla marketing

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Boots on the ground. Dont waste your money on your website yet or adwords. Use free stuff like craigslist. buy a banner and a few lawn signs plus flyers and pay some kid to deliver door to door. Park your van prominently with a banner near an overpass go to gymnastic studios and leave flyers, gyms and karate studios.Go to the pta and offer a 10% kick back. There is plenty of free guerilla marketing

Get all A-Team

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Maybe one day I can be a big boy too :dejection:, until then it's never a dull moment trying to keep up, lol

caleb211

When we first got started, Adwords seemed to be the best bang for our buck- but study it carefully. There are certain ways to increase your quality score, which drives down your price. Also, put a ip tracker on your site (wordpress) and make your adwords page a seperate ~/ (ie. domain.com/keyword) and dedicate this domain to just your adwords account. This will allow you to track the specific ip addresses that go to that page alone- after this you will be able to exclude the Ip addresses from your competitors that will no doubt click your ad several times.

run ad's that compete with each other and constantly refine them- this increase quality score and is in general a great advertising practice (they do the same thing with coupons)

Read a tremendous amount about it before you get started, make it your job to know the system.

Back
Top Bottom