I Need To Rent A Turckmount

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I need another unit from July 28th to August 1st. Does anybody have one for rent? Waldo

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo said:
I need another unit from July 28th to August 1st. Does anybody have one for rent? Waldo

$1000 a day will get me and the boys over there that weekend .
You'll be renting the truck AND and an experienced crew that can throw down
we'll make you look like a second rate HACK though :lol:

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Waldo said:

That would be a helluva drive but $150 plus fuel and you must add the trailer and the contents to your insurance and have a credit card with at least 20k available to be run incase you destory my machine and or tools.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That would be a helluva drive but $150 plus fuel and you must add the trailer and the contents to your insurance and have a credit card with at least 20k available to be run incase you destory my machine and or tools.
:shock:

Better get your money up front!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hal Jordan said:
:shock:

Better get your money up front!

Thats what the credit card is for. I don't "rent" my trailer to just anyone. The only ones that can rent it are the ones that can afford to buy it if they break it. It is for sale. 29k you interested Richard? It is rented until the middle of July but after that it's far game :)

P.S. I don't think I have posted pictures of the new trailer yet will have to do that...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok send me pictures and I'll make an offer. Remember I'm like the pawn shop, I got to be able to make a buck.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd love to but my experience has been not long after I sell something, I need it. Then I have to buy another one. thathurts

One time I sold 100 airmovers and then two days later get it stormed and within a couple of days we ran out of everyone was pissed at me. The new airmovers arrived a few days after we were done.

Sold a wdr truck same way, didn't think I needed it and then got hit bad a wished I still had it.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Give me a call Waldo. I may have a guy that can bring you my spare and help out. What ya got going? 309-922-4161.

randy

Name
Randy
Waldo just run this ad on craigslist: Three days of work for a truck mounted carpet extractor with operator. I will provide the chemicals and pay you $200 cash at the end of the day (around 8 hours average). Opportunity for future gigs if you know what you are doing and go at it hard.

Guaranteed you will get slammed with calls so put a voicemail box in the ad that can accept 50 plus calls.
You will also realize how commoditized truck mounted carpet cleaning has become and want another Hruby. :lol:

Mike Draper

Doc Holliday said:
I'd love to but my experience has been not long after I sell something, I need it. Then I have to buy another one. thathurts

One time I sold 100 airmovers and then two days later get it stormed and within a couple of days we ran out of everyone was pissed at me. The new airmovers arrived a few days after we were done.

Sold a wdr truck same way, didn't think I needed it and then got hit bad a wished I still had it.

Murphies Law :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

I don't think I've even seen it.... the hecks up with that!? :evil: :lol:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Would love to help out with my Electric Thor monster but alas our vacuum cleaner is broke and I know that would be a requirement of yours.

:mrgreen:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
trailers are really complicated to insure with permanently installed equipment. my insurance agent has trouble understanding what needs to be on there. john, the easier way would be to have it insured on your end as a rental and add that in to the price. I could add something like that to my insurance but it would be a PIA. the other thing is alot of guys suck at towing a trailer. I would like to add a second trailer with a truckmount in it. the only thing is I don't trust my help to not crash the thing into something. carports are hard on trailers, so are curbs and the metal pipe things that protect the gas pumps.

from a rental standpoint and insurance, maybe putting the unit in a van might make more sense, because automatically it should be covered for any driver on your own insurance as well as the insurance of the guy driving the thing, plus an idiot is less likely to crash it or ding into something.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Nope steve the Trailer is the only way to go. Our insurance said absolutly not to renting a vehicle. The trailer is covered by the vehicle towing it and we have all the equipment insured seperatly. We have no liabillty if they crash but if it was a van we would be exposed. I spent a lot of time before I did this. It is also why I started a seperatly LLC just to rent the trailer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom