I need your opinion

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have a pretty good idea of the quality oriented guys here on Mikey's Board.

Although you never really know for sure what a company or guy will do from day to day. No way around that.

You may or may not know that I am offering a free listing in the Zip Code Matrix on Network Home Services and I would like to promote the quality guys if at all possible. Or at least try to get as close as possible.

Here is my question

Do you think it would be OK to list a guy's company on the Network Home Services site without his permission? Google does it, Yahoo does it, phone books have done it for years etc so I don't see the harm in it. But I know some people might get upset.

I'm all for asking first or just letting them know but I want to know your opinion on this.

Thanks for your help

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I do not see how anyone would have a problem with free promotion of their company.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
At the least, I would be proactive and send out an e-mail to anyone you are including, notifying them of their inclusion, and their option to remove themselves if they want.

You especially, need to cover your ass. :lol:

You can plug me in for NYC if you like.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Goomer said:
At the least, I would be proactive and send out an e-mail to anyone you are including, notifying them of their inclusion, and their option to remove themselves if they want.

You especially, need to cover your ass. :lol:

You can plug me in for NYC if you like.

Even though I would surely remove anyone who didn't want to be on the Network I never thought about mentioning that....thanks!

By the way...If you would fill out this form for your area... It's helps me to keep organized.
I'm getting a bunch of emails and PMs about including them in the free listing and filling out the form makes it easier to know who actually wanted to be listed.
http://www.networkhomeservices.com/Servicepros

[iframe:2da085xf]http://www.networkhomeservices.com/Servicepros[/iframe:2da085xf]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom