I put it out there on FB that I needed a pro to wash my home windows

Mikey P

Administrator
you'll be fascintated to know that Ive been wearing size 15 Crocs all along when I really should have been in 14's.

Now I need to rebuy all my colors.

Reactions: Connor

Mikey P

Administrator
Now all of a sudden I'm getting ads from all around the country for carpet cleaning..

This guy is in Texas, and doing very well with his campaign Screenshot_20230526-094811.png

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, I don't know if eating salad will help, but I have been drinking apple Cider Vinegar before bed for the last week and it has cured my acid reflux. I am shocked. My reflux has been bad lately to where taking 2 pepcids and a Prilosec wasn't helping me anymore. I really didn't want to go to the doctor and get on medication for the rest of my life so I started looking for alternatives.

During one of my 3am bouts with Reflux I watched a bunch of youtube videos on how to fix it. I came across a bunch that talked about the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. So I wrote down a recipe for ACV Tonic made with ACV, lemon juice, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and pink Himalayan sea salt. At fist I was a little afraid to drink it, but it actually tastes like apple pie.

I have been drinking 2 glasses everyday for a little over a week now. I am now sleeping through the night for the fist time in months without a single burp or cough. So thankful I found this.

I feel more rested, have more energy, in a better mood, and I'm not waking up in the middle of the night choking and spitting fire. Below is the video I used to make my Tonic. It really works!

View: https://youtu.be/JkJu9OAJ8l4

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Well, I don't know if eating salad will help, but I have been drinking apple Cider Vinegar before bed for the last week and it has cured my acid reflux. I am shocked. My reflux has been bad lately to wear taking 2 pepcids and a prilosec wasn't helping me anymore. I really didn't want to go to the doctor and get onn medication for the rest of my life so I started looking for alternatives.

During one of my 3am bouts with Reflux I watched a bunch of youtube videos on how to fix it. I came across a bunch that talked about the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. So I wrote down a recipe for ACV Tonic made with ACV, lemon juice, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and pink Himalayan sea salt. At fist I was a little afraid to drink it, but it actually tastes like apple pie.

I have been drinking 2 glasses everyday for a little over a week now. I am now sleeping through the night for the fist time in months without a single burp or cough. So thankful I found this.

I feel more rested, have more energy, in a better mood, and I'm not waking up in the middle of the night choking and spitting fire. Below is the video I used to make my Tonic. It really works!

Or you could stop eating baconators.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Well, I don't know if eating salad will help, but I have been drinking apple Cider Vinegar before bed for the last week and it has cured my acid reflux. I am shocked. My reflux has been bad lately to wear taking 2 pepcids and a prilosec wasn't helping me anymore. I really didn't want to go to the doctor and get onn medication for the rest of my life so I started looking for alternatives.

I'm no Dr (but I could buy a lab coat 🧐) I used to pop my prescribed antacids for belching, flatulence, back teeth blown out by stomach acid (acid reflux while sleeping) only improved when dropped my prescribed antacids and started taking things that increased my stomachs acidity to keep stomach acid where it belongs

Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, I don't know if eating salad will help, but I have been drinking apple Cider Vinegar before bed for the last week and it has cured my acid reflux. I am shocked. My reflux has been bad lately to where taking 2 pepcids and a Prilosec wasn't helping me anymore. I really didn't want to go to the doctor and get on medication for the rest of my life so I started looking for alternatives.

Award winning canned chilie.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Started watching that video. Then binged watched all the way down to the 100 days with out alcohol. Intriguing and well made video's...Dad had us using it for decades. His health till the very end was picture perfect. Roman Marching wine great for hydration. While t work great listening too.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
On week two and still no acid reflux issues. I did wake up at about 2am and had to pee. I felt a little bloated but not bad. It might have been from that Costco Hotdog I had for dinner.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Like maid service deep cleaning

Ps you know your wife will never be happy with someone else's cleaning job.

Woman be like they missed this and that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom