I really am a nice guy...

BUSY BEE

been to both shops and it doesn't compare...the Hagen's place has Pro's Choice, Prochem, Bridgepoint (who I hate) Dri-Eaz, TES, repair tools...etc The Magic Wand place has half stocked shelves and a boat parked in the area where equipment is supposed to be worked on...anyone wanna compare the 2 come take a vacation to Tahoe and check it for yerselves....sorry Mike but except Oxyblaster....Magic Wand products lick the smegma off my ball sac...if yer doing biz with them that's cool...but Magic Wand is pretty sorry stuff....just my opinion....

BUSY BEE

joeynbgky said:
Their products are top notch. get a clue.
i have a clue...when I first went there to get Oxyblaster they game me a buncha samples...i tried 'em vs. what I've been using for over 15 years....I'm sticking with what's always worked....

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
If Taft has stopped drinking, then I would give him a second chance. Good for you Taft.

Mike you do not know Thom well enough to call him a dick. Just remember there are always 2 sides of every story.

Thom Fielding did good by me the whole time I worked there. I clean everyday with a machine GIVEN to me by Thom.

The Hagen's place is TOP Notch and one the best stores I visited.

Just my 2 cents..................not worth a penny.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike you do not know Thom well enough to call him a dick. Just remember there are always 2 sides of every story.

Two people whom I couldn't possibly respect any more, both have been screwed hard with a twist by Thom.

Mikey P

Administrator
hogjowl said:
Les Judon looks like he rode into town on a turnip truck, but his prespray, rinse and booster are really good stuff.

Nice.

You have the guy order up a bunch of stuff for your Judson C4, the deal falls through on your Vortex then you never even have the class to call Les to tell him you wont be buying the stuff you ordered.
and then you make fun of his looks.

You deserve a punch in the throat.

Mikey P

Administrator
AdamHale said:
If Taft has stopped drinking, then I would give him a second chance. Good for you Taft.

Thom Fielding did good by me the whole time I worked there. I clean everyday with a machine GIVEN to me by Thom.

Damn Adam, you sure sing a different tune in person.

Mikey P

Administrator
Really Marty?

Are you going to deny that when Duane had your machine sold for you you were going to buy a Judson?

You had Les order a electric reel, transfer pump, Little Giant and a water well did you nOt?

White Magic rebuilder is more honest than you porkhead.

Mikey P

Administrator
What am I "lying" about Marty?

That you told Les to build you up a C4?

That you ordered all that extra stuff?

That you didn't call him and tell him the deal was officially off and you were getting a TCS instead?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
hmm, why didnt he get the diesel then? Hes had 3 TCS machines before. maybe he went back to what he knew best. Judson and TCS are similar and a hard toss up.. both good machines...... Anyways. Magicwand gives free samples of whatever you want. and if you didnt like there stuff, its probably because your useto using somethign and you got it stuck in your head that its the best stuff. so you cant possible tell the truth. Getting old sucks

BUSY BEE

joeynbgky said:
hmm, why didnt he get the diesel then? Hes had 3 TCS machines before. maybe he went back to what he knew best. Judson and TCS are similar and a hard toss up.. both good machines...... Anyways. Magicwand gives free samples of whatever you want. and if you didnt like there stuff, its probably because your useto using somethign and you got it stuck in your head that its the best stuff. so you cant possible tell the truth. Getting old sucks
I'm 39....I don't think that's too old..nah been around to know a sub par product, just like monkey pads, when I see one.....with yer 4 years of experience....u should stick to Magic Dong

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Mikey P said:
AdamHale said:

No I don't. If Taft has stopped drinking then I would give him a second chance. When he is drinking he is a real dirt bag. Thom treated ME (I say ME) great. I do know of several people that think the same as you. There are two sides of Thom ( or any story ) I guess I felt you did not know Thom well enough to make a judgement call on him. I may be wrong.
I have never said anything about the Hagen's place. They were great to work with.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh I know I'm a dick Adam.

But for some reason only those with something to hide think so.

I'm sure Thom was smart enough to treat his chauffeur real well, you were his Kato Kaelin.
That free slide in was a pay off/gold watch. He knew that unfortunately Sapphire had no use for you.

AdamHale said:
Mikey P said:
AdamHale said:

No I don't. If Taft has stopped drinking then I would give him a second chance. When he is drinking he is a real dirt bag. Thom treated ME (I say ME) great. I do know of several people that think the same as you. There are two sides of Thom ( or any story ) I guess I felt you did not know Thom well enough to make a judgement call on him. I may be wrong.
I have never said anything about the Hagen's place. They were great to work with.

Adam,

The next time you talk to Thom ask him to post his side of the story about me on this forum .

This is my side viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30571&hilit=+blueline

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I have heard both sides and really don't give a crap.

I am not taking sides. I said he treated ME good!

I dont care about your pissing matches.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom