I so got shopped today!

Becker

Name
Becker
Lady called, blocked number.
Asks like a million questions, wants to know about my written guarantee, cards I take, process, price, pet stains, on and on.

Then asks for me to pencil her in for WED, but she had a couple of other cleaners to call. Wanted to be sure she was hiring the right company.

I say fine, just take a name. Ask her to call back ASAP and confirm.

30 mins later she calls back, sez she went with another company.

I say that is fine, if it was no trouble I'd like to know why.
She sez that she had also booked with him just before calling me, and felt his over the phone quote would be what she needed.
She then sez how she prayed about it.
She is on a tight budget.

Her mistake, she told me who she booked with, then seems to really have in depth knowledge of the company.

A quick call to the company confirmed what I thought. Funny how the same woman I was talking to pick up the phone when I called the business she stated she was going to use.

Hmmmm,

Pay back for wasting my time?

nickreal

put their cleaning rig for sale on craigslist dirt cheap. use a pic from their website if they have one. let her have to answer those calls for a few days....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
that is a freakin awsome idea nick!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

please do it!!! :mrgreen: and i will call and lowball them at least ten times! :mrgreen:

i love it!!! this is good stuff please let us know if you are going to do it so we can call.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom