I think I got a good deal

lance

Tm is a Prochem Performer with Nissan a-15 engine and 45 blower. Van is a 1997 Chevy 2500 with 204,000 miles and good tires. It came with Prochem upholstery tool and hose reel with 300 ft. of vac and solution hose. TM has 2830 hours and runs strong.

Drove it from Vegas to San Diego with no problems. Got everything for $5500.00 cash.

I want to thank everyone on this board for all the great advice and education that I have received from here over the last four years. I am going to fix up the Performer alittle so that the heat is as good as possible with high flow (I already have a Ti wand) and make it look as clean as I can.

I will show pics later on when it is done. Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone. shiteatinggrin

Name
R.J. Povio
Thats alot of miles for the van...but not for the year. We drive all of our vans until 175 to 200k. The only problem where we live is the salt in the winter. The bodys and everything metal underneath rots out in 12-15yrs. That truckmount should last forever. That Prochem 405 has a Nissan car engine. Ive heard those TMs going 15k to 20k hrs. You may have to rebuild pumps, blowers, and HeatXs.....but it will never cost you close to 30k bucks to replace with a new dual wand TM. Just powerwash everything and throw some paint on it to spruce it up....you will love not having a 1000 to 1500 a month payment on a new rig!!! Good luck with your bargin new to you set up!

Mikey P

Administrator
Detail the he'll out of it Lance and get the show on the road already.

Good for you, sounds like a perfect fit and price.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Heck ya!!!

Sounds like a great deal!

With those low hours it's barely broke-in.

You can make some serious coin with a rig like that.

Congrats!

If the van has been taken care of, it may be in better shape than one with 75k miles.

Sounds like a great deal.

I paid 4k for my van, have been running it almost every day for two years problem free, and it had high miles.

It is clean, ice cold air, and I could probably get what I paid for it today.

I looked at several that had less than a 100k miles and they were beat to hell.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
you going to wrap it or just letter it? i think its a good buy just be good about maint
and you will replace your cash pretty fast.
good luck
dave

lance

Thanks guys. I'm really like that Nissan engine. Lots of power.

Dave, I am going to make sure the TM is running and heating the water the best it can. I don't want to have any problems with it on the job as I am not a very mechanical person. The van I will keep very simple as I want to try to get a lot of jobs right in my neighborhood. I can drive less than five miles in any direction from my house and work for middle to upper-middle class people. So I just need the van to get me and the TM to the jobs.

The van's outside is in pretty good condition (no dents and all white) and if you drove past it you would think that it is newer than it really is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom