I think I'm done buying 40 Vol...

Mikey P

Administrator
Why carry 40vol when I can use the (more) versatile Saiger'sOxyEncap to remove the same organic spots, and then some...

PXL_20240501_180908038~2.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Why carry 40vol when I can use the (more) versatile Saiger'sOxyEncap to remove the same organic spots, and then some...

View attachment 127069

The old Mike Pailliotet continues to fade away......

Had I made the suggestion to use a branded product that would be more versatile back when we met, I'd have been (figuratively one hopes) simultaneously burned and the stake while crucified here

Reactions: hogjowl

hogjowl

Idiot™
Technically he didn’t lie, but he really didn’t tell the truth either. He knew what you were really asking. People lie to me all the time, and I don’t even charge extra for urine stains. My regular Bio-8 prespray gets urine out, so I see no reason to charge extra for it. I do charge extra for odor removal though.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Technically he didn’t lie, but he really didn’t tell the truth either. He knew what you were really asking. People lie to me all the time, and I don’t even charge extra for urine stains. My regular Bio-8 prespray gets urine out, so I see no reason to charge extra for it. I do charge extra for odor removal though.
He did lie. A puma is a big cat. Big lie. Bigger stains too.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
How's your roof doing?

OK, now that I'm done teasing you about 1.0 vs 3.0:

One of the added benefits of using a VLM (I don't like "encap" as it really doesn't apply to all the other good things this technology provides) product with peroxide is that you get the unique cleaning qualities of the product as well as the stain removal abilities of peroxide.

Your percentage of peroxide present after dilution is far less than the 12% you were using. But in most cases, you don't need, and never had needed, to use that strong of a product.

With your VLM with peroxide, you are getting just enough of the strength you need, plus the ability to suspend and remove the coffee "spot" (vs stain) and also you're preventing the very common issue with coffee and other drink spills:

Wicking.

Every cleaner who I have shown the benefits of our own flavor of "VLM with Oxy" has ceased using stronger oxidizers on coffee.

Safer
More effective in most cases
Prevents wicking

What's not to like?

I'm still enjoying your growth from 1.0 to 3.0 Mike...and will continue to risk another lightning strike when I remind you :eekk: :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom