I think I'm gonna try this vacuum

J20770

Name
Jason
You can get the Carpet Pro version with on board tools. It's the same sucker made by Tacony, the parent company of Power Flite, Riccar, Simplicity, Carpet Pro. Shop around for the best price, anything over $220 is a 95% markup over dealer cost.

Reactions: DAT and BIG WOOD

J20770

Name
Jason
I forgot to add that it is a very good cleaning vacuum, not as good as a G5 and newer Kirby but close. Keep extra belts handy.

Reactions: GeeeAus

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I was assuming to use the vacuum prior to HWE. I guess it is different for housemaids. They don't have truck mounts or portables

Reactions: GeeeAus

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the hose of a TM belongs on the end of a wand/tool
Not cuffing the perimeters of rooms and bottom of door jambs

if you're going to pre-vac, then use a vac that can vac all of it
Makes more cents than using a tm

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

lta

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'd suggest it's the MORON that uses a $30,000 TM to do the job of a hundred dollar vac
butt what do I know.....

Punkin hED

..L.T.A.
Definitely loosing it.
Was my friend Larry drugged?
Somebody better change the dosage.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It’s a design that’s lasted. Kinda like sanitaire, and Electrolux/proteam. I’m gonna try it. And the extra hoses can be added on it for $45 for the bells and whistles dudes

I think one of the mb’ers has this old vacuum

7AB90C62-62A7-4AEB-8509-65EA115AC08F.jpeg

J20770

Name
Jason
What’s the difference in that and all the others?

Between the Tacony brands? Simplicity and top of the line Riccar vacs are made in the US, the rest are made in China. There is a difference in the plastics used between the US and Chinese made machines with US made being stronger and having a better fit. Of course you pay a premium for domestic units. The units with a steel brushroll clean exceptionally well having 4 stiff brush strips but they put a strain on the belts. Thankfully the belts are cheap and easy to change. Being that they have stiff bristles and a floating nozzle they can bounce on CGD but that will go away as the bristles get worn in.

They spec hepa cloth/filtrete type bags but you can use paper if you like to change it after every prevacuum.

This is the same design as Panasonic, Sharp and Sanyo, all good cleaning machines.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom